Posted August 28, 2008
I am a former student that has attended Pawnee Schools my entire life. I graduated in May 2008. I have been at college for only a short while, yet I am pleasantly shocked at what I am hearing about the differences between Pawnee High and the former high schools of most of my classmates. Even those who came from much larger schools did not recieve the level of academics, leadership, and sports opportunities that I enjoyed at Pawnee. The level of support from the teachers and faculty is especially large compared to other schools. I for one think that most of the reason Pawnee does so well is because of the strict dress code and principal Bobby Miller's attentiveness. While I think that the band program is lacking, Pawnee is still by far a wonderful school in the areas of academics (especially mathematics, science, and English!), leadership, sports, and student involvement.

Pawnee High School 1

Posted July 31, 2008

Pawnee High School 4

Posted June 18, 2006
The music program has improved tremendously.As a group they have grown. And the memembers are recieving more respect. The board purchased uniforms and I am very grateful.Thank you!

Pawnee High School 4

Posted January 18, 2006

Posted November 26, 2005

Posted January 25, 2005
I don't like the principal, Chris Jenkins, at all ever since he came he has taken many of the traditions away. Other than this it is a great school. KIds can not wear facial hair, I feel it is discrimination, boys may not wear earrings again this is discrimination. Parent involvemnet in great, teachers are great, academics are great.

Pawnee High School
615 Denver Street, Pawnee, OK  74058
Last modified Pawnee High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pawnee High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top