Bad
Good

Perkins Elementary is a great school!! My son started in Pre-K and is now in 3rd grade. He has excelled in school and had WONDERFUL teachers!! My daughter is in Pre-K now and doing great. The Administration is Top Notch!! You will not find a better Elementary Principal anywhere!!

I was in a situation were my child was going to be held back do to absences. I was informed by a teacher of many years in the came County, differant town that a child can not be held back due to attendance. It's all about the money!

We pulled our nephew out of this school. Literally, the school could not even identify who my nephew was after he attended the school several years. Hence, my son is now attending a school in a neighboring town and excelling. One of my son's classmates, who had attended Perkins Tryon school for kindergarten and 1st grade, was taken out of the school by her parents because even though the school had passed her to the 2nd grade, she was no where near 2nd grade level and repeated the 1st grade at another school in a different town. After knowing 5 children now who started at P-T elementary, they've all been pulled by their parents to attend another school in another town, while still living in Perkins. It's really disappointing.

My son has been a student at Perkins-Tryon Elementary School for 7 years he started at 3 years old in speech. They have excellent teachers, the teachers truly care about the child and their learning.

I am a parent of a child in the perkins school district and am proud to say what a great school this is. I do not know where the other reviews got his/her information but my child has the same amount of recess he always had. I talked with the principal and she cleared up all the misconseptions. My child has plenty of time to play outside when he gets home from school. Thank you perkins-tryon elementary for a job well done! You put our kids first and we thank you for that.

Last modified Perkins-Tryon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2