Perkins-Tryon High School 4

Posted January 14, 2014
I am currently attending this school. The education system is excellent in my opinion. And there are plenty of friendly classmates, if you choose the right ones to hang out with. But be careful, some of them are backstabbers.

Perkins-Tryon High School 5

Posted September 18, 2008

Perkins-Tryon High School 0

Posted May 19, 2008
I am attending this school right now, and in my opinion this is an ok school. Its deffinately not the greatest, but its not the the worst. There is a lot of drama that goes on, with the parents, students, and even the teachers. The staff is pretty good, some of the teachers are more willing to help the students than others. As for the education part, the teachers are pretty good at taking the time to teach things thoroughly so that the students understand what they are being taught. The students are fairly nice. There's not a lot of fist fighting that goes on, but there has been some incidents, but its mainly all just trash talk that goes on. Overall this school is just ok.

Perkins-Tryon High School 4

Posted June 12, 2007
- a former student
I'm not a parent yet, but I am a proud graduate of Perkins-Tryon High School. I will say though that teachers and staff really cared about students, the community is amazing, and I have many fond memories of attending school there. When I do have kids, I only hope they make as many friends there, learn as many lessons there and feel as fondly about P-T High as I do!

Perkins-Tryon High School 1

Posted October 09, 2005
- a former student
I atteneded Perkins sschool and personally,I do not think highly of it at all. When I went off to attend college, I found that even though I got all A's, my high school did not prepare me at all for further education. The teachers acted as if answering a question was too much and seldom did they oral teach the class. I would reconsider if you are thinking of attendind Perkins-Tryon schools or sending your child there.

Perkins-Tryon High School 2

Posted February 02, 2005
I found Perkins-Tryon High School to be part of the 'good 'ol boys network'. I would not recommend this school to anyone who has not been in the community since childhood. The staff generally seem supportive as long as you don't want them to go out of their way. The counselor is completely unaware there is a world outside Perkins Oklahoma. When a new student tries to participate in outside activities they must have a background within the community. New families are not welcome. In addition, anyone outside the norm such as military families or single parents are automaically not desirable. No support will be forthcoming unless you are part of the network. I have lived all over the world and have never been so held in such low regard as this area. I would not recommend this area to military families in particular--we are not welcome!

Perkins-Tryon High School 5

Posted October 01, 2004
- a former student
I am a former student. And when I attended it was one of the best schools academically but sports lacked the leadership that it needed to succeed. I would like to see that this get changed if it has not already. The children to have fun in sports to have fun in classes.

Perkins-Tryon High School
1003 Highway 33, Perkins, OK  74059
Last modified Perkins-Tryon High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perkins-Tryon High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top