Posted August 12, 2014
We are looking forward to another wonderful year at Piedmont Elementary School. My daughter had an excellent teacher last year and has been looking forward to the new school year all summer. We love our new principal Mrs. VonTungeln; she has been a great addition to Piedmont Elementary School and our district as a whole. As a parent, I noticed amazing and significant changes in the learning environment among students and staff in her first year here. We are happy to be in the Wildcat Family!!

Piedmont Elementary School 2

Posted January 28, 2012
My son has Dyslexia too and Piedmont was more than happy to float him vs. educate. Happy to offer Special Ed. with an unqualified teacher. Superintendent is very smooth and has no problem lying to your face and breaking the law. Principles fall in line and teachers won't dare say anything. Special Ed Director good at talking in circles. For the school it is still business as usual, still doing the same things to not help kids as 30yrs. ago. Don't trust test scores, they hold kids back that don't test well regardless of daily grades or quit testing in the area of difficulty all together as with my son. If you are going to be at this school and you do suspect or have a child with needs, Mary Sweetdarter out of Edmond does a great job of testing and Brad Clark is the best attorney I've seen and I've seen them all. The school will use a Psychometrist to test and she is sweet but can't tell you what the scores mean. This is to the schools advantage, if they don't name it, they aren't responsible for it. The school has had complaints filed against it numerous times but very good at paying to make things go away.

Posted August 03, 2011
My granddaughter was going to yukon school and when she arrived she was 1/2 year behind. She is finally getting a head I love this school

Posted August 22, 2003
We are new to the schools here, but love what we have seen. There is huge parental involvment and a true interest in excellent education. We are very pleased!

Piedmont Elementary School
1011 Piedmont Road North, Piedmont, OK  73078
Last modified Piedmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Piedmont Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top