Bad
Good

Pocola is one of the worst elementary schools I have came in contact with. My son who is in Pre-K has gotten hurt a few times. They don't notify my why, how, or anything. I find out when he gets home. My daughter who is in 3rd grade also goes there and I was under the assumption no child left behind, but seems to me that she is being overlooked by her teacher. The school where they went before the teachers communicate more with the children and the parents. This school has tried and almost to the point of bullying me to let them spank my children. I have never seen or heard of a school lacking in education than I have since I've came in contact with this school. I can't wait to move just to get them out of this school.

This school rocks the teachers are wonderful and it is not ran like a prison the school is fantastic they let the kids have a lot of fun and still learn at the same time they have rise and shine every friday the kids love it so much each week a class gets on stage and says there parts to there program and at the end they sing a song for the people in the audience last friday all the teachers got on stage and sang star of bethlaham they sang it to the children that school is the best you can have

Last modified Pocola Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.