Pocola, OK

Pocola Elementary School 1

Posted April 22, 2010
Pocola is one of the worst elementary schools I have came in contact with. My son who is in Pre-K has gotten hurt a few times. They don't notify my why, how, or anything. I find out when he gets home. My daughter who is in 3rd grade also goes there and I was under the assumption no child left behind, but seems to me that she is being overlooked by her teacher. The school where they went before the teachers communicate more with the children and the parents. This school has tried and almost to the point of bullying me to let them spank my children. I have never seen or heard of a school lacking in education than I have since I've came in contact with this school. I can't wait to move just to get them out of this school.

Pocola Elementary School 0

Posted December 22, 2009
This school rocks the teachers are wonderful and it is not ran like a prison the school is fantastic they let the kids have a lot of fun and still learn at the same time they have rise and shine every friday the kids love it so much each week a class gets on stage and says there parts to there program and at the end they sing a song for the people in the audience last friday all the teachers got on stage and sang star of bethlaham they sang it to the children that school is the best you can have

Pocola Elementary School 5

Posted March 25, 2009

Pocola Elementary School 1

Posted October 26, 2004
Pocola Elementary is very poor and the principle they have at this time has had conflicts with nearly every students parents myself included. The Elementary is ran like a prison and the child has no room for using imagination they beg parents to get involved in your childs education and when you do Ms. Anderson has a problem with it if your child has any type of chance of accelling in his or hers person. She has pushed to get all sports took out of the school. So, word for wise for parents looking at this district I would consider talking to other elementary students parents first. This principle has pushed some dang good teachers from the schools.

Pocola Elementary School 4

Posted October 20, 2004
Pocola Elementary is gaining excellent educators who will complement their existing qualified staff. With new improvements being incorporated into the curriculum yearly, Pocola is creating a name for themselves among the neighboring communities. Pocola also demonstrates proactive education by allowing students to get a jump on their learning goals by entering pre-kindergarten classes. These classes are designed around the principal of making learning fun with positive rewards. Overall, Pocola will continue to maintain an elevated level of quality, and by injecting new ideas into their existing curriculum, Pocola will remain a great school for the children of today and those children of tomorrow.

Pocola Elementary School
1000 Pryor Avenue East, Pocola, OK  74902
Last modified Pocola Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pocola Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top