Ponca City, OK

Liberty Elementary School 5

Posted August 10, 2015
I have had my oldest daughter in Liberty for 3 years and my youngest has been there for 2. They Both always come home happy ... and the staff has always been great to talk to. As for the school itself Both my daughters are testing in the 90th percentile... so I am MORE than pleased with the way they are taught.

Liberty Elementary School 1

Posted August 11, 2008
No xmas allowed ,only fair teachers ,sorry lunches ,moved my child back to texas

Liberty Elementary School 1

Posted July 27, 2007
If they would get a new Principal..the school would be better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberty Elementary School 5

Posted March 30, 2004
Great school. My daughter is doing alot better than she ever was doing in Tonkowa school. The teacher is very pleasant. Good school.

Liberty Elementary School
505 West Liberty Avenue, Ponca City, OK  74601
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top