Bad
Good

Posted April 02, 2014
i think roosevelt school is the best school , my granddaughter loves it, it has a better cirrculum, and my excercises for both mind and body.

Posted February 16, 2013
I went to Roosevelt in the 60's. The education there was the foundation for the rest of my life, including one bachelor's and two masters degrees. We had a homeroom for a half a day, and then rotated for 30 minutes each for classes like music, library, art, gym, etc. What a school it was, and I bet it still is. Heck, I got my first kiss in the fifth grade, in the cloak room, it was called. I still remember Jamie fondly. Billy Hamilton, Miss Habor's class of 1966

Roosevelt Elementary School

Posted August 21, 2009
Probably one of the worse schools i've ever known for any kids to attend. Due to the principle down to the teachers. This is the second year that my kids has attended and if i had my way they will not be here longer then they have to

Posted October 17, 2008
I have two kid that go to roosevelt and they love all the teacher and everyone there.

Posted April 12, 2008
This school is fantastic. My son goes to Roosevelt and we have only ever had wonderful experiences. The teachers are down to earth and the work to challenge the students. Literacy is extremely important to them and my son has developed a love for reading that is unlike most 1st grade students in other schools. Mrs. Radka has encouraged my son to love reading and she has helped him develop a thirst for learning. I would highly recommend this school to anybody!

Posted January 15, 2008
Wonderful, Charming school! They use a great curriculum, and work hard to have each child at their levels. We LOVE Roosevelt :-)

Roosevelt Elementary School
815 East Highland Avenue, Ponca City, OK  74601
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top