Bad
Good

Posted May 03, 2010
I have a son Graduating from 5th grade and another son entering pre-K. I moved to this district to get the best education possible for my children in Ponca City.

Posted February 22, 2006
I have a son in Kindergarden and a daughter in 2nd. grade. We have been at Woodlands school for 3 years, we could not have chosen a better school for our children. Mrs. Fry is excellant with her care and understanding of each student, her teaching staff could not be any better. I am proud to say my children attend Woodlands . Debra and Fred Gonzales

Posted January 24, 2006
My daughter is in the full day pre-k class and she loves it. Both the teacher and the assistant are absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend this school. The principal is great with the kids and really listens to them.

Posted January 18, 2005
After attending pre-K at Woodlands we moved to be in the district. This is the best school in Ponca City. The principal is wonderful and it reflects in all her awesome staff.

Posted June 27, 2004
I believe that Woodlands is outstanding and would be a wonderful school for any child to attend. The staff is very friendly and they work very hard to communicate with the parents and strongly encourage the parents to communicate with them. Our family is so very happy with this school. Our younger child could attend pre k at any school we chose, but we definately want her to attend Woodlands. We're looking forward to another year with the staff at Woodlands. I strongly encourage anyone looking to choose a school in the ponca city district to give Woodlands a try, they're some wonderful people.

Woodlands Elementary School
2005 East Woodland Road, Ponca City, OK  74604
Last modified Woodlands Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodlands Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top