PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St Mary's Catholic School 5

Posted May 15, 2012
My child has attended St. Mary's for 4 years. The faculty and staff are dedicated to their vocation and care for each and every student. The curriculum ensures academic rigor as well as personal and spiritual growth. There is no where else I would send my child. All faiths are welcome.

St Mary's Catholic School 4

Posted April 12, 2011
My child has attended Preschool I and Preschool II at St. Mary's. The staff are overly friendly and accomodating. It is amazing the way they seem to work with each student and know each student individually. I have often found that my child has had a behavior problem throughout the day and the teacher does not remember what it is but can ALWAYS tell me about a new thing that my child learned or a question that only my child knew the answer to. They seem to really take the time with the parents and the students. I have an older child that went to public school in Ponca City from the beginning and we have NEVER gotten this type of treatment from any teacher. I would highly recommend St. Mary's for anyone, not only for Catholics.

St Mary's Catholic School

Posted April 02, 2009
I went to St. Mary's for a very short time and have parent(s) teaching there. Overall, I feel it is a wonderful environment. Academics are a priority as well as helping the children learn about the world in which they live. There are some wonderul teachers, but there are some that aren't where they should be.

St Mary's Catholic School
415 South 7th Street, Ponca City, OK  74601
Last modified St Mary's Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8