Posted February 13, 2011
Great teachers, admin and parents. Parent volunteer involvement is incredible. The democracy, checks/balances sometimes slow progress and dampen volunteer enthusiasm but probably assures maximum satisfaction in the end. Teacher to student ratio is just crazy good and the teachers are truly passionate about what they're doing and care for the children 100%

Ponca City Christian Academy 1

Posted June 09, 2009

Posted August 03, 2008
Most impressive private school in town. Their test scores are very high. Teachers and administration are what make this school the best. I highly recommend this for you if you want a better education for your child.

Posted January 04, 2006
My daughter is in the Kindergarten class this year (2005-2006). I am very pleased with the quality of education she is receiving and the care and love shown to her by all the staff. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a quality, personalized, bible-based teaching environment for their child. My one regret is that they only go through grade 6. Hopefully by the time we reach that age, there will be higher grades availabe. Sincerely, Rebecca Adams

Posted May 28, 2005
My children attended PCCA this past school year[2004-2005] for the first time. I can honestly tell you that our whole family has been touched and blessed by this school. No.1 they teach about JESUS. And not only teach the Bekka Curriculum but they teach in the most loving and encouraging manner I have ever encountered.They get an A++ in my book. They offer so much for each student. They have the regular classes for music, art, and physical education. But they also have teachers who offer private lessons in many of these areas. As for the parent envolvement, well I have never seen such an outpouring of parents who are there everyday, showing up to love and encourage their children, as well the other students with in the school on all grade levels. In conclusion, as a parent I would like to encourage you and invite you tocheck it out.You'll be blessed.

Ponca City Christian Academy
901 Monument Road, Ponca City, OK  74604
Last modified Ponca City Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Ponca City Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top