Bad
Good

We love Kildare School! This small rural school has a staff that is very dedicated to the students' success. The small class sizes provide great one-on-one attention so any student can thrive. The principal has a genuine interest in providing an environment which allows students to be engaged and learn. The teachers all have tremendous hearts and really seem to love what they are doing.

Kildare is the greatest small school in Kay County. The students and teachers are like family and everyone watches out for everyone else.

Kildare school is small and family oriented. A great place for young students to go to learn.

Many outstanding changes have been made at Kildare in the last year and it is exciting to see the turnaround. The morale amongst the teachers and school leadership seems outstanding and the one-on-one attention provided to children is great, particularly in this day and age. The school is small, but certainly has a lot of great things offered with more opportunities for all students. The staff really works hard to make the children feel welcome and fosters a learning environment.

This school has made a comeback! Kildare has a new Superintendent. Hopefully it will stay open for many years to come. The atmosphere has changed for the better. If the atmosphere is better, the kids learn more. If the teachers are happy, they will teach better. Simply put!

I had to move my child from this school!!!! Me and my Family live here in Kildare we moved our son from the school after his Pre-K Year. We had Mrs. Ledwig and everything was going great up to midyear then she was sticking him in the hall UN supervised and it made me think of the safety of my child. This school is not a safe school and would never put my child back through this school again. I have a Daughter that is ready to start school but will not but her in it and its kind of sad that you can t trust the safety of a school!!!!

The only thing this school is about is reading. My kids loved to read until they went here. If they have any free time they are required to read AR books. Handwriting takes a back seat. If Kildare was the only school I could send my kids to I would home school them. They stereo-type kids the minute they walk in the doors. My son was an A-B student until he went to this school. I would check out more schools before you send your children to this school. I worked their for 2 years. My kids didnt even go there a full year because I transferred them out. Transferring them out was the best thing I did. They like to yell at students also.

We had Mrs. Ledwig for our kindergarten teacherl. My child did not attend Pre-K and I was afraid that he would be behind. We had a wonderful experience. Mrs. Ledwig taught him so much. He was bringing books home after just a 9 weeks. He is an advanced reader and I couldn't be happier. Kildare provides a small school environment and we love it.

Last modified Kildare Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6