Prue, OK
After care: No

Posted March 16, 2011
I have lived in Prue for 21 years. I worked at the school and it was not a bad place as some of you have put in your comments. Truth is you are making your statements based on hearsay. The teachers do there job to the best of their abilities and the food was good! The kids got plenty to eat! Furthermore it is a quite little town away from all the dangers of the bigger city schools out there.

Prue High School 4

Posted March 11, 2010
I'm a former student of Prue Schools. I attended it my whole life. I graduated from there in 2007. Prue might be a small school but everyone knows everyone and everything. Not always a good thing lol. BUt I'm not ashamed to tell people where I graduated from and what school I went to. The environment there is awesome. The teachers help you out alot and they do care about you as a person. I had the nicest teachers there. When I got pregnant my senior year everyone supported me and helped me out. I think the teachers there should get paid more than they do. I thank them every chance i get because if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be where I am today.

Posted November 03, 2009
I totally disagree with the last comment made. I currently have a student attending Prue Schools and I am also a teacher. I have observed positive changes. For instance, discipline issues are at a minimum. Administration and teachers are in the halls during class transfers to monitor behavior. Students are learning more because they are learning respect and the importance of an education. My nephew attends Tulsa Public and they have to go through metal detectors where gangs are a problem. I am proud to have my child attend Prue Schools and believe our school will grow and flourish. Parents that complain should consider starting a PTA and volunteering. As far a drawing a check, most teachers could certainly make more money in a different profession so I totally disagree with the person who made the last comment that 'most teachers are there just to draw a

Prue High School 0

Posted October 29, 2009
As a former student of Prue Schools, I recieved what I believe to be as good of an education as a small school can provide. However, as a parnet of two children that also atteneded Prue Schools, I can say without a doubt, that over the years the school has slowly made an ever progressing turn for the worst. It seems that most of the teachers are there just to draw a check and could care less if the students recieve an education. As for the lunches, I know I wouldn't want to eat what they serve. Prue School used to be a really great school...I believe the problem rests in the administration.

Prue High School 0

Posted February 01, 2009
Obviously the last two reviews came from administrators trying to make the system look better. Just read the reviews from former students or the parents of said students and you can see the lack of knowledge. Seroiusly...the food is what you are worried about? How about the huge drug problem, or the gangster type attitudes of teachers and administrators? Focus on the real issue of the sub-standard education your children are receiving at Prue. And for goodness sake use spell check!

Posted September 20, 2008

Posted September 10, 2008
I have graduated 2 children from Prue Schools & I have a 3rd child still in elementary. One has received a college degree and one is currently in her 3rd year at Tulsa University. My children were very prepared for college and received an excellent education at Prue Schools.

Prue High School 2

Posted January 07, 2008

Posted October 16, 2007
- a former student
I am a former student at Prue School. They do play favorites and need better discipline. The people of the town run the school not the staff!

Posted September 20, 2007
As a former teacher for Prue Public Schools, I have to agree that graduates of Prue Public Schools are far behind students from surrounding school systems.

Prue High School
104 Broadway, Prue, OK  74060
Last modified Prue High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Prue High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top