Ripley, OK

Posted May 11, 2010
Ripley School is more than just a school to my family. They have excellent teachers and staff that are willing to do whatever it takes to meet the needs of all the students, including the special needs students. The school is my son's second home. He is special needs and his teachers and assistants are his second family. They truly care about his needs.

Posted January 06, 2009
Great school. Love the teachers. I have a great relationship with teachers, principal and Miss Linda in the office. The lunch ladies are great too and Denny the cleanup guy.

Posted September 30, 2008
Excellent in every way. I have moved my children here and they are growing by leaps and bounds. The elementary principal is phenomenal. Every teacher genuinely cares about their students.

Ripley Elementary School 4

Posted June 29, 2004
Principal and teachers care about students and do a fantastic job. The only draw back is not having self contained classes in the 3rd and 4th grade. High school classes have fewer students in the class than the elementary classes do.

Posted April 25, 2004
This has been a great choice for my family to move to Ripley. The teachers are terrific and understanding. When you have a concern they will help and talk to you about it that moment. My kids love this school they say it is the best out of all the schools they have ever been to. I highly recommend this school it has been the best choice I have ever made for our life and If you do the same I bet you will feel the way I do.

Ripley Elementary School
403 1st Avenue, Ripley, OK  74062
Last modified Ripley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ripley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top