Bad
Good

i first came here in 1992 to visit my husbands family, and i fell in love. sorry to say it was a few years before he got out of the service and we could move here. our kids now 15 znd 16 have gone to ripley since kindergarten and i hope one day their kids will to. the teachers all the staff ,bus drivers everyone is caring and wonderful to all the kids, it reminds me of the saying ,it takes a village to raise a child, this comunity is one big family, the school and all the staff on a 1 to 10 they are 25 easy. the kids in all grades enjoy being at school because of the fun they have while learning,from people who truly love what they do. we have an awesome coaches who love their wok and it shows in the awards and the smiles on the kids faces. and our small town band well they have come so far that this year they were asked to join in the ceremony for the 70th anniversary of the pearl harbor tradgey, to play for remaining surviors and to remember those who were lost, what an honor to be asked to bea part of that. amazing just doesnt seem enough. thanks to all of you who touch our kids lives with love and learning. n d im proud to hear kids call their teachers friends

This is a great school and I'm very happy and proud that my four children will graduate from Ripley and set the foundation for their future education.

I am a former student and have 2 children attending there now. Ripley was a great school then and it has a great staff now. The smaller school gives the child a better opportunity to learn opposed to the larger schools. I f I were to recomend a school Ripley would be it.

Ripley school was some of the best teachers around. Not only does my wife and I think this but are 4 kids as well. We moved to this school knowing that are kids would exceed in are there studies. My childern sence being here are all +3.0 student.

Last modified Ripley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.