Roland, OK

Roland Junior High School 1

Posted April 26, 2015
My child has been getting bully by the same girl since 2007 since she started roland dist school from the lower up to junior high i have been told girls will be girls. But day after day this girl threating phyiscal harm to my child..upper elem and now junior high all they do is put both girls in office and threating with ISS i have call school board 30min after making complain the princapal called me yelling and screaming asking why i called her boss. I dont like to teach my kids that fighting is good since they wont do nothing i have to teach my child how to stand up to bulley's i now have one child left in roland dist. school im am trying my hardest to move out of this town back to arkansas where they wont allow this in their dis. The higher the grade the child goes to the worse the school is with alot of rude teachers that curse in front of students show students and parents no respect .roland ok school need good investagation how they treat and allow bullies to keep on bulling from the lower elm to high school. THEY DO NOTHING TO STOP THIS..
2 people found this helpful

Roland Junior High School 5

Posted March 02, 2009
This school has been a great help to each and every one of me my brothers and friends. I think this is a perfect school!

Roland Junior High School
300 Ranger Boulevard, Roland, OK  74954
Last modified Roland Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roland Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top