Roland Junior High School 1

Posted May 23, 2014
For past couple years my child has been getting bully by the same girl, since elementary. U have gone to lower elem, upper elem and now jh school amd made complaint after complaint. All school done same thing had my child and other child in office and threating to disclipline both kids knowing my child is not bullying. I have talk to child parents called school board nothing jas change or got better. My next step is making police report against school and child doung the bullying.im kinda list here not knowing what to do!! Other parents told me same child is bullying their kid also and getting no results from school. Was told today just cause a child calls another names day after day and threatings is not consider bullying

Roland Junior High School 5

Posted March 02, 2009
This school has been a great help to each and every one of me my brothers and friends. I think this is a perfect school!

Roland Junior High School
300 Ranger Boulevard, Roland, OK  74954
Last modified Roland Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roland Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top