Liberty Elementary School 1

Posted January 24, 2014
Worst school my kids have ever gone to. I am from another state and a bigger city so maybe it is just like this here because it is OK or because it's a small town. Everyday they sit the kids in front of the tv watching cartoons or a movie that is uneducational, example: Ice Age. They never let the parents know what's going on with your children let alone involve you eith the school. We are getting our kids out of this asap!

Liberty Elementary School 5

Posted March 23, 2010

Liberty Elementary School 5

Posted April 06, 2004
I have a child that goes to this school. My child likes this school very much and that means alot. She has went to other schools and I had to force her to go. This school teaches the kids respect and it is very good on teaching book sence also. My daughter knows how to read and loves math. That is a plus. Her teacher does a great job at making the students comfortable. I'm very glad that my daughter loves to go to school now. She started out shy and now she can perform for others. Thank You Sallisaw Liberty

Liberty Elementary School
136 South Dogwood Street, Sallisaw, OK  74955
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Liberty Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top