Sallisaw, OK

Tommie Spear Middle School 4

Posted January 24, 2013
wow lot of bad reviews on here.. I agree they need to fix the school up or build new one but my kids have been going there few years now and I have loved the teachers and principals..My daughter is in all AP classes and they really work to challenge her when our last school (Muskogee) was giving her crafts to do when she got finished before the rest of the class instead of just giving her harder work. TSMS Staff has very supportive and really has worked with my kids.

Posted June 21, 2012
If you have a choice in the matter,don't send your kids to this horrible school.The Teachers couldn't care less about them,and don't care to have any involvement in their education.There was one Teacher who just shoved work at students and didn't offer any help to them at all.There is a high drop out rate for this area,and I'm sure that the Teachers at this school are a big part of the reason why.

Posted February 29, 2012
This school is a joke. The entire Sallisaw Public School system is a joke. If I had a choice in the matter (which I don't, because the administration will not let my son transfer because of GREED!) my son would be in a different school system. One that doesn't treat him with disrespect. They only care about two things in this school - SPORTS and MONEY. The children's education and environment are unimportant to them. The school is falling apart and they have more than enough funds to build a new school, but they would rather use the money for a new football field or a new gym. There are very few teachers who care anymore at this school. They PUSH CHILDREN OUT OF DESKS! when they get angry at them AND GET AWAY WITH IT because the system would rather sweep it under the rug! HA! I feel sorry for every student at this school. And every other school in the Sallisaw Public School system.

Posted November 09, 2010
This school needs to be totally torn down. It smells musky has many water leaks and roaches are regularly seen around the cafeteria. They spend all their money on football here and don't offer track or cross country at all. No options for foriegn languages! My daughters math teacher spent the first day of school on her cell phone fighting with her booyfriend in front of the class. We are moving closer to Muskogee/ Fort Gibson area simply because this school is soo terrible and there are really no other options in this area that are much better.

Posted November 09, 2010
I go to this school, and I want to kill myself. All they care about is football. My math class has to share an air conditioner with another class because the school spent the money on hot tubs for the football players. The band program sucks, and the cafeteria is disgusting. There are no foreign language classes! Luckily, we will be moving!

Posted October 02, 2009

Posted October 02, 2009

Tommie Spear Middle School 5

Posted September 21, 2009
I go to school there! and its great i am in 6th!the teachers are awesome! i love it!!!

Tommie Spear Middle School 3

Posted May 14, 2008

Tommie Spear Middle School 5

Posted January 29, 2007

Tommie Spear Middle School
211 South Main Street, Sallisaw, OK  74955
Last modified Tommie Spear Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tommie Spear Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top