Posted April 28, 2010
I love this school because the teachers actually care about their students.

Brushy Public School 1

Posted January 13, 2010

Posted December 30, 2009

Posted September 14, 2009
My experience with Brushy school has been great! The teachers & staff are great! My youngest just started Kindergarten & it is amazing how much he has learned in just a few weeks. Thanks to his wonderful teacher Mrs. McKenzie. The sports and everything is great at this school. I just wish it had a high school!

Posted May 15, 2009

Brushy Public School 0

Posted July 24, 2008
Last year my kids came from another district and were both struggling at the bottom of their classes. By the end of last term, I had Honor roll and student of the month certificates coming in regularly! My youngest went from reading recovery to reading advanced for his grade. Wonderful!

Brushy Public School 4

Posted June 12, 2008
Teachers there go that extra mile to make sure each child have the chance to excel in all subjects.

Posted November 06, 2007
my children have attened brushy school from the begining of there school experence and my husband and I are very pleased with the teachers at the school we have just moved to muldrow and are very sad that at the end of the semester that our children are going to have to transfer schools our oldest daughter has had a amazing time at the school and loves the fact that she gets to play sports there. guys keep up the good work and we will miss you all. cyndi lindsy and family

Posted December 14, 2006
Two of my grandchildren attend this school. It was the only school that would accpt my grand-daughter as a regular kindergarten student when she was bored in Head Start. the teachers and principle were eager to help her to excel in academics and sports. My grandson is also being encouraged to excel and is given extra assignments when he gets bored. The Brushy Academic Team is an excellent tool to keep gifted students interested in school. The coaching staff can be rough on the students, but so do the coaching staffs at all schools. If you don't push a student, he/she will not succeed. I am proud that my grandchildren attend Brushy. I encourage all parents to send their children to smaller, rural schools, where each student is treated as an individual.

Posted October 02, 2006
I would have to say that three of my four children go to a really great school and the teachers are wonderful. I love the school so much that I drove eight miles every day for the last to years to take my children to the school. thanks c lindsy

Brushy Public School
100968 S 4650 Rd, Sallisaw, OK  74955
Last modified Brushy Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brushy Public School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top