Bad
Good

LOVE this school. The staff is incredible.

Amazing school & staff! The care they give each student makes if feel like a big family! We love our school!

I love this school because the teachers actually care about their students.

My experience with Brushy school has been great! The teachers & staff are great! My youngest just started Kindergarten & it is amazing how much he has learned in just a few weeks. Thanks to his wonderful teacher Mrs. McKenzie. The sports and everything is great at this school. I just wish it had a high school!

Last year my kids came from another district and were both struggling at the bottom of their classes. By the end of last term, I had Honor roll and student of the month certificates coming in regularly! My youngest went from reading recovery to reading advanced for his grade. Wonderful!

Teachers there go that extra mile to make sure each child have the chance to excel in all subjects.

my children have attened brushy school from the begining of there school experence and my husband and I are very pleased with the teachers at the school we have just moved to muldrow and are very sad that at the end of the semester that our children are going to have to transfer schools our oldest daughter has had a amazing time at the school and loves the fact that she gets to play sports there. guys keep up the good work and we will miss you all. cyndi lindsy and family

Two of my grandchildren attend this school. It was the only school that would accpt my grand-daughter as a regular kindergarten student when she was bored in Head Start. the teachers and principle were eager to help her to excel in academics and sports. My grandson is also being encouraged to excel and is given extra assignments when he gets bored. The Brushy Academic Team is an excellent tool to keep gifted students interested in school. The coaching staff can be rough on the students, but so do the coaching staffs at all schools. If you don't push a student, he/she will not succeed. I am proud that my grandchildren attend Brushy. I encourage all parents to send their children to smaller, rural schools, where each student is treated as an individual.

I would have to say that three of my four children go to a really great school and the teachers are wonderful. I love the school so much that I drove eight miles every day for the last to years to take my children to the school. thanks c lindsy

Last modified Brushy Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.