Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My children attend this school and I will not ever send another one of my children their again. The staff that includes office staff breach confidential information. This school is not a family friendly school. They are vindictive and gossip too much. They refuse to accept their responsibility of children when a child gets hurt on their time.

Develops character: Disagree

How can a school develop honesty, integrity, and fairness in its students when they refuse to accept responsibility for their actions or lack there of?

I love this school!! Glad they got a new principal this year. Also glad they are making it K-5 so my kids can stay longer.

I would not send ur children to this school my son is 6 years old and he got tripped on the play ground and hit his head and had to go get an ice pack from the nurse the school never even called me and when my son told me what happend I called the school and the blonde girl n the office told me the teachers and principle were in a meeting and then hung up on me even though I told her what happend at school....

I would recommend not sending your children to this school. The principal thinks she is better suited to raise my child then I am. I will not be sending my child to this school next year. I will be looking into other educational opportunities for my child. Since I am the parent and I know what is in their best interest not you. This school's staff for the most part is caring but they are not the parents of these children. The staff of this school gossip too much and take advantage of certain situations.

I will not be sending my children to this school district next year. The principal and staff are vindictive. They call other agencies on families when they do not get their way on an issue. The principal looks down on families if they are poor and yes this is how many families feel. I know for a fact they have ran off good families from this district. It is sad that a few rotten apples have ruined that school for the district and families. It is a beautiful school.

Worse school I could imagine any child attending. My child is advanced and the teacher, along with the principal is purposely holding my child back. There is NO qualitative or intelligent communication to the parents. My child has attended this school for two years and the environment, as well as the teachers have progressively gotten worse. I will be pulling my child out and they will be attending private school from now on!!! What a waste of taxpayers dollars of a school!!

My son has struggled in school and transitioning. He has shown tremendous improvement. this school has shown more one on one interaction as a teacher, then any other school hes attended. I am pleased with the overall educational value Northwood Fine Arts holds for their teachers and students.

I love this school. I have had my son in several schools (Tulsa and Sapulpa) and they just treated my son like he was a problem and ignored him. My son is special needs and they take such good care of him, they work with him so he can do his best and overcome his disability. Moved to Sand Springs just for this school and for my son to get the help and education he deserves.

The school staff and adminastration have issues. I had two children there last school year. My children were bullied and nothing was done about by adminastration or by the teacher. They do not want to work with families. I know many families who have asked to have their children transferred or the family just up and moved so their children could go to a better school. This school really has a problem but still sticks to the same old philosphy of it is all the parents fault.

Last modified Northwoods Fine Arts Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-2