Sand Springs, OK

Posted May 18, 2015
I would not send ur children to this school my son is 6 years old and he got tripped on the play ground and hit his head and had to go get an ice pack from the nurse the school never even called me and when my son told me what happend I called the school and the blonde girl n the office told me the teachers and principle were in a meeting and then hung up on me even though I told her what happend at school....

Posted April 11, 2015
I would recommend not sending your children to this school. The principal thinks she is better suited to raise my child then I am. I will not be sending my child to this school next year. I will be looking into other educational opportunities for my child. Since I am the parent and I know what is in their best interest not you. This school's staff for the most part is caring but they are not the parents of these children. The staff of this school gossip too much and take advantage of certain situations.

Posted February 26, 2015
I will not be sending my children to this school district next year. The principal and staff are vindictive. They call other agencies on families when they do not get their way on an issue. The principal looks down on families if they are poor and yes this is how many families feel. I know for a fact they have ran off good families from this district. It is sad that a few rotten apples have ruined that school for the district and families. It is a beautiful school.

Posted February 13, 2015
My children attend this school and I will not ever send another one of my children their again. The staff that includes office staff breach confidential information. This school is not a family friendly school. They are vindictive and gossip too much.

Posted April 16, 2014
Worse school I could imagine any child attending. My child is advanced and the teacher, along with the principal is purposely holding my child back. There is NO qualitative or intelligent communication to the parents. My child has attended this school for two years and the environment, as well as the teachers have progressively gotten worse. I will be pulling my child out and they will be attending private school from now on!!! What a waste of taxpayers dollars of a school!!

Posted September 26, 2013
My son has struggled in school and transitioning. He has shown tremendous improvement. this school has shown more one on one interaction as a teacher, then any other school hes attended. I am pleased with the overall educational value Northwood Fine Arts holds for their teachers and students.

Posted August 05, 2013
I love this school. I have had my son in several schools (Tulsa and Sapulpa) and they just treated my son like he was a problem and ignored him. My son is special needs and they take such good care of him, they work with him so he can do his best and overcome his disability. Moved to Sand Springs just for this school and for my son to get the help and education he deserves.

Posted June 30, 2013
The school staff and adminastration have issues. I had two children there last school year. My children were bullied and nothing was done about by adminastration or by the teacher. They do not want to work with families. I know many families who have asked to have their children transferred or the family just up and moved so their children could go to a better school. This school really has a problem but still sticks to the same old philosphy of it is all the parents fault.

Posted April 25, 2013
Northwoods is a great school. Both of my children have gone through this school and have had great teachers/experiences there. the school is brand new in a beautiful area. The teachers go above and beyond my expectations to give the kids opportunities they may not experience otherwise. NFAA also had art as a resource which the other schools don't have and that is something my children loved! The PTO is also amazing! As a parent I can't ask for a better place for my children to begin their education.

Posted April 24, 2013
I cannot express how impressed I am with this school! The leadership and staff are wonderful and I feel so fortunate that my daughter has the opportunity to learn, grow, and build her educational foundation there! So thank you Northwoods for being such a blessing in our lives.

Northwoods Fine Arts Academy
1691 Old North Road, Sand Springs, OK  74063
Last modified Northwoods Fine Arts Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Northwoods Fine Arts Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top