Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I have two children who attend this school. I had to pull one of my students out because they were being bullied. I believe they have a big discipline problem and bullying problem that needs to be addressed.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

How can you develop honesty, and intergrity when the adminastration at this school does not practice it.

I have two children who attend Charles Page High School. The staff is so supportive and the Principal has great Communication skills. I think it is an excellent school.

I am a previous student at Charles Page. I graduated last year. College is so easy now. Senior year I got alot of help with scholarships, advice and information about college. The chemistry and math programs at cphs are better from what I can tell than the other high schools in Oklahoma and it is the smallest 6A school. You feel like you know everyone in your school. The only complaints are from the kids who are in school for the wrong reasons. The english I thought was poor until I got in college. My college English class has nothing to do with English. And the class is a joke compared to my highschool work. I wouldn't have gone to school anywhere else if I could do it again.

Overall the schools are pretty good but the counselors at CPHS are completely worthless. They aren't helpful at all and most of the time they have an attitude problem. They don't act concerned with the kids at all and seem to enjoy seeing them struggle. My interaction with one of them in particular left a very poor impression on me and I wondered why she's even there. She seemed to really enjoy exercising her power. As long as you don't need assistance from a counselor, CPHS is a good school.

I have sent 2 children to CPHS, the oldest dropped out. He is an average student. I did not get any support from the school. The 2nd child is a bright student who has ADHD and was not passing. His 10th grade geometry teacher would not let him in the classroom due to his ADHD. I had to call a meeting with the school. His schedule was then changed and he started to do better. I cannot get a call back from his counselor to talk to her about academics. We are now going to do k12 online program. I am very disappointed with this district. My child has been disciplined for his pants being too loose and there are female students wearing much worse. The school has made me feel as if my child does not matter to them. I would not recommend this district.

Science program is one of the strongest in the state. Chemistry is taught by an instructor who is a Dr. and Chem II and Physics by a former Oklahoma Teacher of the year. My child excelled in the sciences in college. . Math: Very average at best. Part of the problem with the advance math classes is that there are students that have no business being in the AP classes. Slows the class down and those students do not care like a true advance student does. English: I feel the program is weak. I was not impressed at all. However, my child did well in the one English class taken in college. Perhaps I expect too much. Activities: Plenty but few excel. Instructors seem involved just for the extra incentives. Conselors: Weak. Did not see any extra effort. Principal. Very good. Fairly new, I'm sure he is working through the kinks

I am a graduate of Charles Page myself, and I must disagree with the consensus. Charles Page is a great high school, boasting easily one of the best AP programs in the state, especially history, english, and sciences. Having personally attended other area school system Broken Arrow, I must say that the bullying that takes place in the Sand Springs district is a drop in the bucket compared to other area schools. A graduating class of around 350 last year compared to more than 1,000 for other area schools such as Union also lends itself to smaller class sizes and more personalized teaching. All in all, I would recommend Charles Page to any parent, anywhere.

this is an unsatisfactory school. i hate it. my child will not be attending charles page next year

My son is in 10th grade at CPHS and the staff and curriculum is excellent!

Last modified Charles Page High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.