PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 11, 2014
I have high school students in Moriah and am so impressed with the teachers and the students. The staff is beyond compare. They go the extra mile to ensure each child is receiving an excellent education. The teachers also provide stable, Christian role models for the students. The children at the school, even the high schoolers, are kind to one another (no bullies). If you're looking for a school where your children will receive a sound Biblical education in the best environment possible, look no further. You've found the right school.

Posted January 01, 2013
My boys have attended Moriah Christian Academy for 6 years now and I could not be more thrilled with the education they have received. Not only do they have high academic standards, but they truly care about the character and heart of each student! As a former public school teacher, I spent many years looking for the right school for my children. My oldest son attended two other schools before we discovered Moriah Christian Academy. I knew I wanted a school which fostered a love of learning, taught my children from a biblical world view, and brought out their own unique God given strengths! When I visited Moriah 6 years ago, I knew this was the place I'd been searching for the moment I walked in the door. I feel truly blessed to have my children at this school!

Posted February 26, 2011
We have been at Moiah for 3 years and we are so thankful for the excellent education provided to our children. Moriah has a wonderful staff and administration.

Moriah Christian Academy
680 East 41st Street, Sand Springs, OK  74063
Last modified Moriah Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12