Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted July 13, 2016
Thank you to all staff, from Mr. Banker to the office staff, to all the teachers and support personnel. Thank you!

Posted July 13, 2016
Love the school. Love the staff. Love the teachers. Love the small class sizes. Only complaint: I wish it went further than 6th grade! Keep up the good work!!

Posted February 10, 2016
I have had a child at this school for the past 10 years. I would give anything to see Anderson School go all the way through 12th grade. We have the best teachers, the most caring staff and could not ask for a better leader for our children than Mr. Banker. The education children receive here far supersedes the education a child would receive in a larger elementary school district. Parents are very involved. The topics taught are on point and relevant in today's world. It is like a big, loving supportive family. I could not ask for more. We are blessed!

Posted August 18, 2014
my son has been attending anderson for the past two years , he is now in second grade and he loves this school . I have seen much improvement in his learning since transferring him from Northwoods.

Anderson Public School 2

Posted July 14, 2014
Bullying, substandard curriculum, most of the staff is unfriendly and very cliquish. After school the impression I receive was the staff was in a hurry to load the children in the vehicles.

Anderson Public School 2

Posted June 26, 2011
Well McKee is no longer principal. He will have nothing to do with students, he will be superintendent. Banker will deal with the children. Many parents felt that McKee was very touchy feely with the students!

Posted May 05, 2010
This school is horrible! I transferred my 8 yr old daughter here, when we moved. At first, I thought it would be great. However, she is subjected to constant bullying, coming home with physical marks, bald spots on her head, her backpack full of bugs. When she tells her teacher, her teacher does nothing. Nor does Mr. McKee. I have made several phone calls to resolve the issues, spoke to her teacher and was told she would schedule a conference with me. Two weeks later, still no word. I will be going directly to the School Board about this and pulling my child. Do not send your children here. Additionally, their newsletters and notices are full of spelling and grammar mistakes. Isn't that a bit odd for a school?

Posted November 16, 2007
Anderson has in my opinion the best school district in the country! Our children could not do better in a private school. We love there back to basics approach and the personal atmosphere the school offers. The principal is out greeting the children and parents every morning and seems to know them all by name. I think that if the country were to model its schools after Anderson we would find our children excelling academically, while at the same time enjoying their educational experience.

Posted June 14, 2007
We are raising our 2 grandsons, so, we moved from the large urban school system to the 'country' outside of Sand Springs. We have been so delighted to have such an incredible school for our boys! Anderson has been 'in the country' for over 100 years, yet it was hard to believe that such a school as this exists in today's world. The principal, teachers and staff are the nicest & most competent professionals we have encountered in our parenting roles as well as caring about each individual student. The parent involvement is very high.

Posted December 30, 2005
Our two daughters attend Anderson and we love this school, we decided not to move until all of our children go to and complete Anderson our youngest son is 2months so we will be here a long time! The teachers are great, the principle is wonderful with the students and staff and makes sure he knows each student. There is alot of parent involvment more then any other school we have dealt with. Our daughters are challenged in their school work and by the teachers to excell everyday. We are very happy about our decision to move to this school district and plan on being around and involved in the school for a long time to come.

2195 Anderson Road, Sand Springs, OK  74063
Last modified Anderson Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.