Posted March 31, 2014
Awesome school, just wish they had a High School. Pretty Water also has one of the best Superintendents in the State.

Pretty Water Public School 3

Posted April 02, 2013
I have had mostly great experiences with 2 of my children at this school, however the pre k program is completely a mess. No structure, little guidance, kids running wild with little supervision. I am surprised no one has been seriously hurt yet. Upper grade teachers seem to have better control if their classrooms, but what an unfortunate way to start a schhol experience. The teacher is kind, but does poor job managing her classroom and challenging her students.

Pretty Water Public School 3

Posted April 15, 2011
My daughter attends the Pre-K Program the teacher is wonderful with the kids. She teaches the kids their basic letters, sight words, some spanish, and sign language. I really love her teaching methods and shes so patient. But the class sizes are way too big, bullying is a issue, and cliches in prek are a issue. I pulled my daughter out of the program due to these problems.

Posted January 12, 2010
My daughter is attending their prek program. The program is a full day prek that offers spanish and sign language classes. She has learned so much and her teachers are wonderful. Everyone in her school are very nice. The school is small and the so are the classes. So everyone knows everyone. So I am happy that she loves her school.

Pretty Water Public School 4

Posted October 05, 2009

Pretty Water Public School 0

Posted September 21, 2009
As a retired teacher grandparent, I would like to say 'thank you' to the pre-kindergarten teacher. My grandson got a wonderful start in school-discipline, academics, social skills, and manners. He loves school and looks forward to his kindergarten teacher. Pretty Water, just keep up the positive attitudes and hard work for these kids. You are doing an A+ job. Love, Grandma!

Pretty Water Public School 0

Posted January 04, 2008
Pretty Water just has an extended family feel. I know that my kids are being taught by teachers who really care. They really go the extra mile to make kids understand what is being taught.

Posted December 03, 2007

Pretty Water Public School 2

Posted November 05, 2007

Pretty Water Public School 4

Posted September 08, 2007
I am a parent that did not attend school here as a child and my daughter has just started her first year. I think my impression of the school is a very good so far. They seem to do a lot for a smaller country school. With new bond money coming I look forward to the new facilities and the future looks good for Pretty Water.

Pretty Water Public School
15223 West 81st Street, Sapulpa, OK  74066
Last modified Pretty Water Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pretty Water Public School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top