Bad
Good

I have found a school with an overwhelming amount of teachers who get very involved in my kid's education. I'm so happy we chose liberty elementary school for our kid. She will be moving on to the sixth grade soon after and we feel she is very prepared thank you liberty staff

Develops character: Strongly agree

Each day children are reminded of how to interact with each other during morning assembly. Children are rewarded based on their efforts towards academic achievement and character quality. The staff also keeps communication open with parents through email, class news letters , and various parent involved activites.

As a parent I loved the open communication I had with my little one's teacher. Any concerns I had were quickly attended to. I also enjoyed how this school opened its doors to parents to be involved through out the year with special events, and weekly news letters.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I was honestly amazed by all my little one has accomplished this year. I could tell that day in and day out her teachers had dedicated themselves to her education. This school has very dedicated teachers, and staff plus a great STEM curiculum. I think that combination makes Liberty truely the best school in town.

Amount of homework: Agree

I believe the amount of homework brought home by my student was appropriate for the grade level.

Liberty Elementary is a great school. My daughter was delayed in several areas and the teachers and principal were on top of it. They did testing and got her the help that she needed. It has a small town atmosphere, they remember who you are and who your kids are. It is now becoming a magnet school and I hope that improves it and makes it even better. I would highly recommend this school.

I don't like the school. and my kids will not be going back next year I don't like the way its run or the teachers the way they do things or I should say don't do. and to tell my child what she can or can't do an its not fair about things she has no idal on what's going on. an is trying to be the mother when its not there kid to be saying those things too them if a teacher has a problem with something they need to talk to the mother and father not the child. and for a child to be bully for three years that's messed up and my child to tell the teacher and the teacher does nothing about it is also messed up you know who your are. you ask me if I like the school NO I don't!!!!!!!!!!

Two of my children attended Liberty Elementary in a space of 7 years, and as another parent pointed out, it has really gone downhill. It seems like they cannot keep a principal for more than a few years at a time, and the same for young teachers. One of my children had a dicipline problem, but rather than give me some resources where I could find help, the counselor used scare tactics with us.

Liberty rocks!!!! Yhey have the best principle & teacher....And the kids are great, I've been to other schools and Liberty students are well behave & smart. I've voulenteered in every class @ Liberty and I'm so proud @ the accomplishments they achieved and this school teaches great expectation!!!! Go Liberty !!!

We have three childern that attend Liberty, and our family loves it. They have the greatest teachers there.They have a very welcoming inviroment. I have never had a problem with any of my childern being miss treated or felt out of place. This is a very excellent school. You go Liberty Eagles!

Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.