Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Liberty Elementary School 5

Posted July 02, 2016
I have found a school with an overwhelming amount of teachers who get very involved in my kid's education. I'm so happy we chose liberty elementary school for our kid. She will be moving on to the sixth grade soon after and we feel she is very prepared thank you liberty staff

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 22, 2015
Each day children are reminded of how to interact with each other during morning assembly. Children are rewarded based on their efforts towards academic achievement and character quality. The staff also keeps communication open with parents through email, class news letters , and various parent involved activites.

Liberty Elementary School 5

Posted May 22, 2015
As a parent I loved the open communication I had with my little one's teacher. Any concerns I had were quickly attended to. I also enjoyed how this school opened its doors to parents to be involved through out the year with special events, and weekly news letters.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 22, 2015
I was honestly amazed by all my little one has accomplished this year. I could tell that day in and day out her teachers had dedicated themselves to her education. This school has very dedicated teachers, and staff plus a great STEM curiculum. I think that combination makes Liberty truely the best school in town.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 22, 2015
I believe the amount of homework brought home by my student was appropriate for the grade level.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted May 22, 2015
This school teaches children diligence through out the day starting with morning assembly every day. Children are encouraged to be their best by all the staff.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted May 22, 2015
Children are taught to be leaders. To earn respect they must in turn be respectful. Each child is given various opportunities to lead or help in their class and school. In my child's class, every child would have the opportunity to be the class leader. This involved helping out the teacher, and class on that day.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted May 22, 2015
Liberty staff often go out of their way to make children feel safe and appreciated through out the year. My little one's teacher even made my child a small pillow to help with seperation aniexty issues. Also, once a month every classmate is celebrated on their leader day. The class learns fun facts about each child, on their day. Unkind words are quickly reprimanded, and children are reminded how to behave respectfully.

Liberty Elementary School 4

Posted July 08, 2013
Liberty Elementary is a great school. My daughter was delayed in several areas and the teachers and principal were on top of it. They did testing and got her the help that she needed. It has a small town atmosphere, they remember who you are and who your kids are. It is now becoming a magnet school and I hope that improves it and makes it even better. I would highly recommend this school.

Liberty Elementary School 1

Posted April 30, 2013
I don't like the school. and my kids will not be going back next year I don't like the way its run or the teachers the way they do things or I should say don't do. and to tell my child what she can or can't do an its not fair about things she has no idal on what's going on. an is trying to be the mother when its not there kid to be saying those things too them if a teacher has a problem with something they need to talk to the mother and father not the child. and for a child to be bully for three years that's messed up and my child to tell the teacher and the teacher does nothing about it is also messed up you know who your are. you ask me if I like the school NO I don't!!!!!!!!!!

631 North Brown Street, Sapulpa, OK  74066
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.