Liberty Elementary School 4

Posted July 08, 2013
Liberty Elementary is a great school. My daughter was delayed in several areas and the teachers and principal were on top of it. They did testing and got her the help that she needed. It has a small town atmosphere, they remember who you are and who your kids are. It is now becoming a magnet school and I hope that improves it and makes it even better. I would highly recommend this school.

Liberty Elementary School 1

Posted April 30, 2013
I don't like the school. and my kids will not be going back next year I don't like the way its run or the teachers the way they do things or I should say don't do. and to tell my child what she can or can't do an its not fair about things she has no idal on what's going on. an is trying to be the mother when its not there kid to be saying those things too them if a teacher has a problem with something they need to talk to the mother and father not the child. and for a child to be bully for three years that's messed up and my child to tell the teacher and the teacher does nothing about it is also messed up you know who your are. you ask me if I like the school NO I don't!!!!!!!!!!

Posted March 11, 2010
Two of my children attended Liberty Elementary in a space of 7 years, and as another parent pointed out, it has really gone downhill. It seems like they cannot keep a principal for more than a few years at a time, and the same for young teachers. One of my children had a dicipline problem, but rather than give me some resources where I could find help, the counselor used scare tactics with us.

Posted August 28, 2009
Liberty rocks!!!! Yhey have the best principle & teacher....And the kids are great, I've been to other schools and Liberty students are well behave & smart. I've voulenteered in every class @ Liberty and I'm so proud @ the accomplishments they achieved and this school teaches great expectation!!!! Go Liberty !!!

Liberty Elementary School 1

Posted December 09, 2008

Posted March 28, 2008
We have three childern that attend Liberty, and our family loves it. They have the greatest teachers there.They have a very welcoming inviroment. I have never had a problem with any of my childern being miss treated or felt out of place. This is a very excellent school. You go Liberty Eagles!

Posted March 05, 2008

Posted May 04, 2006
I have had children in liberty for 5 years and the quality of education has going down in that time period. The teachers seem not to be as well rounded in areas such as race relations and problem solving. The extracurricular activity are lacking,you must be in the fifth grade to compete in basketball, no other activitys are offered. The level of parent involvement is low, the taps program is not very affective in getting more parent involved. The taps leaders are doing a great job with fund raisers and assisting the teachers.

Posted January 07, 2006
I have 4 children currently enrolled in Liberty and we love it. We have been attending school there for 6 years. I love it. Most the teachers are great. Some have been teaching for too long in my opinion but I am sure we would find that in any school. The principal is wonderful and interacts with the kids which is great for them. Once someone complains about bullying, it is taken care of. Parent participation could be better with TAPS. When there is a school party there are always a ton of parents there to help out. We have never had a teacher that we didnt love. Go Liberty Eagles!

Liberty Elementary School
631 North Brown Street, Sapulpa, OK  74066
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top