Posted March 30, 2011
As an involved citizen and a parent of Sapulpa High School students, I am very proud of Sapulpa High School, and it's teachers! My children had a very positive experience, and were allowed to excel in their individual talents and explore new fields of education! I can only hope my future grandchildren will be attending Sapulpa Public Schools!

Sapulpa High School 2

Posted March 16, 2011
Racist, sexist, and politicly outspoken are some of the qualities of the teachers you will find hear. Four years and it is still becoming less of an educational experience and more of a daycare. If they would spend less time reprimanding people for talking, standing in halls, dime size holes in jeans, etc. maybe we could learn something. There are teachers though that excel past this stereotype I put on this school but most do not. For those that do teach in a manner that is actually beneficial to are education thank you. To those who have waisted our time with busy work and bias teaching I have a few words for you that I can not post here.

Sapulpa High School 1

Posted January 09, 2011
This school deserves a zero star rating. I went to this school for a whole school year and I was schocked to see so many over powered teachers there were. Thats not even all of it. Most of the teachers are racist and choose favorites and decided who passes and fails. Also I have never seen so many students going to school under the influence without teachers noticing. Also bullying is a big thing that ive seen. All in all Sapulpa Highschool does not focus on whats important (education) they focus on what makes the school sound better. I have personally seen it all and it doesnt get a good rating on my part.

Posted February 22, 2010

Sapulpa High School 0

Posted June 29, 2009
The leadership and the quality of teachers should be overhauled at this school from the top down. I have never seen such unprofessional leadership in my life. There are very few good teachers teaching at this high school and trying to get your child the best teacher is next to impossible. There is no flexibility when trying to change your child's schedule and if you complain about a teacher it falls on deaf ears. It is their way or no way, even if it means lying to your face. There is no respect given to the students and toward the end of school bathroom privileges are revoked. They should be more concerned about the quality of education they are giving these kids than their personal business. I would never recommend this school!!

Posted November 23, 2008
Simply the best school experience for my children. Self-esteem was re-enforced by many wonderful teachers for both of my children. Grades consistently high. Honor roll! Mentoring and memories that will stay with my children forever. Highly recommend! After moving here from another city with bad memories both my children had from thier previous school, this was just the answer.

Sapulpa High School 4

Posted January 10, 2008

Posted August 21, 2007

Posted November 11, 2006
Great school! Top programs in art, JROTC, choir, girls basketball, etc. Where else can you find a program with such a great staff and supporting community?

Sapulpa High School 3

Posted September 29, 2006

Sapulpa High School
3 South Misson, Sapulpa, OK  74066
Last modified Sapulpa High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sapulpa High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews.