Bad
Good

I think so because it's ridiculous that you can not hug anyone without getting in trouble. I got I. Troubke for hugging a friend in the hallway I was having a very bad day and hugs help me. I'm sorry but hugging at school should be aloud

Your information is very, very old. Scores from 2008-2009 is four years old. This school has improved tremendously since you have presented this information. Sapulpa Jr. High is one of the few schools in Oklahoma that received an "A" rating from the State Department of Education's new A-F grading system. So I find it interesting that you rate it still a "5". Our High School received a "B" grade as did Jenks High. You rate Jenks higher with old information too.

I think is a great school, my child like the school. She had problems with math and people over the school help her lot. thank you

Teacher's treated our foster child like a delinquent not a victim, and she did not deserve that. Complaining does not work as many teacher's have been there a long time so they automatically don't believe or listen to the kids, or parents for that matter. We will never send our children to this school! Did'nt matter what the poor kid wore they always came up with some off the wall reason she couldnt wear it.

Last modified Sapulpa Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.