Bad
Good

Sapulpa Junior High School 1

Posted January 20, 2016
I think so because it's ridiculous that you can not hug anyone without getting in trouble. I got I. Troubke for hugging a friend in the hallway I was having a very bad day and hugs help me. I'm sorry but hugging at school should be aloud

Posted March 10, 2013
Your information is very, very old. Scores from 2008-2009 is four years old. This school has improved tremendously since you have presented this information. Sapulpa Jr. High is one of the few schools in Oklahoma that received an "A" rating from the State Department of Education's new A-F grading system. So I find it interesting that you rate it still a "5". Our High School received a "B" grade as did Jenks High. You rate Jenks higher with old information too.

Posted May 28, 2008
I think is a great school, my child like the school. She had problems with math and people over the school help her lot. thank you

Sapulpa Junior High School 1

Posted October 20, 2006
Teacher's treated our foster child like a delinquent not a victim, and she did not deserve that. Complaining does not work as many teacher's have been there a long time so they automatically don't believe or listen to the kids, or parents for that matter. We will never send our children to this school! Did'nt matter what the poor kid wore they always came up with some off the wall reason she couldnt wear it.

Posted May 11, 2005
I like Sapulpa schools. I have six children that attend and have no complaints. The worlds greatest 3rd grade teacher is right here in Sapulpa. I do think it funny that is people call this a small town...there are app. 800 kids in the 8th and 9th grade alone. A small town consist of not much more than that in the town population! My school had an average of 17 kids per class. Sapulpa we are a big town with small town values. Of course thats what I love about us.

Posted August 26, 2003
If you have a student that is successful in school, Sapulpa is a wonderful place to have kids in Junior High. Overall I believe Sapulpa Jr. High School is a fine school. I do believe, however, that there are far too many suspensions in areas that some students could be worked with or counseled first. I think a more individualized plan would gain better results than lumping all students into a particular category for like problems. Students who are ADD or ADHD do not seem to get the curriculum that is necessary for these students to succeed or more importantly, the class or teacher time.

Sapulpa Junior High School 5

Posted August 26, 2003
This School is awsome ! Last year i learned more then i ever have . My class who were 8th graders in 2002 had the highest scores ever in Sapulpa history . So i think that even thought we may be in a little town we have an awesome educational program and its has helped me so much not just in academics but in self confidence - knowing that i can do it, no matter what the case.

Sapulpa Junior High School
7 South Mission Street, Sapulpa, OK  74066
Last modified Sapulpa Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sapulpa Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top