Bad
Good

My school is Freedom Elementary. I am impressed with the lessons in respect and discipline, especially, that my grand daughter has learned. She understands, now, that she does not have to tolerate bullying and that is important to learn as much as she can, as early as she can.

We moved to Oklahoma from Kansas & were concerned about starting a new school. Freedom Elementary has been wonderful! The staff is excellent & it's a safe, disciplined learning environment. The students are taught respect & good manners, as well. I'm pleased with the academics, thus far. I highly recommend this school!

I agree with the last person who left a review. My child is a student at Freedom Elementary and I am VERY disappointed with how they treat the special needs students. I am seriously considering home school or private school next year. Some of the teachers up there have no business teaching elementary school. EXTREME lack of patience with the children.

Not a good school for children who have special needs. They will be isolated and not challenged to learn and grow. You will have to fight for basic rights and it's unfair. On the surface they paint a wonderful image. They don't want to work with any child who might need more than a one size fits all approach. Very disappointed.

I have read nothing but shining reviews here. I do not agree. People need to know that not everything at this school is perfect. I met with nothing but resistance from teachers, counselor and principal alike. The teachers are not properly trained on how to deal with special needs or troubled children. I think the staff at this school (especially the principal) have an over inflated idea of perfection in all they do. If you attempt to make a complaint with the principal, she only makes excuses for her staff or attempts to make it seem like you or you child is over-reacting or being irrational. If I had a choice my kids would not have continued to attend this school so long.

I think Freedom School is the best school because they only want the best from our kids, They only want excellence from them, They are there for them and for the parents, They teach our kids to get along with one another and help. They want them to be the best they can be, and nothing less, I love this school it is a great and wonderful school and so are the teachers in this school, We need alot more school like this one, And most of all it is safe and I never fear my child goin there,

We love Freedom. What an excellent school. I have had the pleasure of witnessing what the school calls rise and shine on Fridays. What an amazing experience. Every child meets in the gymnasium and they sing their school song and present awards and motivate the children for their new day!! Wow - I love Freedom Elementary. Nancy Turlington is the best role model for her students. I have personally witnessed her instructing parents that feel they are above following rules be put in their place. Great example!!!! Everyone needs to follow the same rules regardless of who you are or think you are:) Highly recommended by me and my family.

Freedom is an excellent school. The principal and the teachers are wonderful. The children are polite and kind to each other. I have a special needs child and I have absolutely NO complaints. If all schools were like Freedom, the world would be a better place.

The teachers at Freedom really care for the student. And Mrs. Turlington, the principle knows the name of all her kids.

Freedom Elementary is great start for kids, hope continue this way.

Last modified Freedom Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.