Kellyville Elementary School 5

Posted October 13, 2009
I moved my children from Sapulpa schools to Kellyville and each of my three children have done great and love it! The teaching staff is caring and very communicative to parents, and their curriculum is beyond Sapulpa's. They are very pro-active about the spread of virus's and call just to tell me that my child fell at recess, but is okay(not even a bump). My oldest child's reading has improved 2 grade levels within 2 months of school! They provide everything that I want for my children.

Kellyville Elementary School 5

Posted October 03, 2009

Kellyville Elementary School 4

Posted September 07, 2006
As a direct contact with the school I think that Kellyville offers many opportunities for a diverse population. Currently, they do not appear on the list of 'At Risk' schools, which reflects on the wonderful teaching provided by the trained staff. Art, music, and PE are offered as an actual class for K-3 rather than being integrated into the classroom curriculum. PTO is very active and offers a variety of activities for parental involvement. Of coarse, as most schools will admit, it is hard to find 'volunteers' who are willing to work in the school without compensation. However, there are opportunities and ample encouragement for parents to be involved with their child's education. Overall, Kellyville rates above average on my scale; this is why I am comfortable enrolling my child there with the assurance he will receive a good education.

Kellyville Elementary School 1

Posted May 02, 2005

Kellyville Elementary School
144 South Elm Street, Sapulpa, OK  74066
Last modified Kellyville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kellyville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.