Bad
Good

I suggest a school like kiefer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is quite a bit better than lonestar school!!!!!

I went to Lone Star from K-8th grade and CRIED for days when I had to leave! Then cried again when I had to start the next school year at Sapulpa High (Not that Sapulpa is a bad school). I was already in G/T classes at Lone Star so when I transferred to Sapulpa I was VERY ahead. Not only are Lone Star students smarter overall, they are much more well-behaved. I was shocked by the behavior of a lot of the students from other schools. Even now that I'm 24 and almost finished with college (I hope to be a teacher at Lone Star in the near future) nearly all of my Lone Star classmates have grown into respectable members of society. Lone Star is a FANTASTIC school and I will cry once again if I'm lucky enough to be hired as a teacher there!

Lone Star is an amazing school with a top notch staff who highly encourage parent envolvement. The small class sizes accompanied with passionate and committed teachers makes for an ideal learning environment for my children!! We feel very blessed to be a part of this wonderful school family!!

I transferred from another elementary school as well, from California, and I can tell you that the staff there, as well as the Principal especially, were very attentive. The principal even knew my name and asked me about my family all the time. They just expected that their students were ALREADY smart, and they treated us that way. They never spoke down to us as students, and they helped us any way they possibly could to learn. Of course, I felt a lot smarter than I probably was, but I was definitely prepared for high school and scored really high on my testings. I always felt like I was challenged just the right amount. I also was in the band, and Mr. Robertson was AMAZING. He sure whipped us into shape because he saw so much potential in us. I dont know if he is still there, but I played the clarinet. I started taking private lessons as well in 8th grade, and the teacher I had said (who was a college level) said that he couldn't teach me anymore because I already had the skills that he had.) The school just feels like another home, where kids are treated with warmth and just the right amount of discipline and are given expectations to live up to. It was GREAT!

My granddaughters love Lone Star School, they say it is the best school ever

Good school? OK, I can agree to a certain extent. Except, bullying is a real issue but tends to be ignored, teachers and administrators continue not recognize that it's a problem. Test scores are declining as well as teacher attitude.

Lone Star is an Excellent school with excellent teachers and staff. My child love it and I feel they really give the parents an opportunity to be involved in their child's education!

My mom transferred me to this school in the 3rd grade. I was so upset at the time b/c it meant that I would be leaving behind all of my friends. It wasn't until Junior High that I realized it was the best thing she could ever have done for me. I was two years ahead in math and science. I am now the parent of two and have transferred both of my children there as well. I still see the same academic excellence as I did when I was a student there.. My children are a 3rd generation of Lone Star kids!!

This a real good school they also have great test grades

Any school is only as good as its teachers and staff. Lone Star excels in this area, providing bright, caring teachers and involved administration. I am at the school often working on PTO projects or trying to help teachers and stay in touch with what's going on. If other parents did the same, they would see how lucky we are to have our children as part of the Lone Star 'family.'

Last modified Lone Star Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.