Savanna High School 1

Posted April 22, 2010
Not impressed with academics. My daughter seems to be learning very little in English and Algebra. She had an 'A' in Algebra, but still failed her EOI. I want her to be prepared for college, so I have hired a private tutor to work with her outside of school.

Savanna High School 5

Posted May 09, 2006
2 years ago, I was a bit concerned that I chose Savanna because he was used to a very small school, Haywood, but now, he's entering his junior year and flourishing, it's large enough to challenge him academically yet small enough that he's not overwhelmed. The teachers were the best for my son, I look forward to when my younger ones attend.

Savanna High School 5

Posted July 08, 2004
We debated about sending our son to Savanna after completion of his 8th grade year, but now after 2 years we are glad we did. Like all parents I think my son is bright so I wanted a good education for him. Savanna is large enough to have many extras but small enough to allow students and parents to be involved and know each other and the teaching staff. Our next son will be finishing the 8th grade and transfering to High School next year and he will not have a choice, we will send him to Savanna because of the good things we have had happen at Savanna.

Savanna High School
Hwy 69 South, Savanna, OK  74565
Last modified Savanna High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Savanna High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.