Posted February 09, 2014
This is the most amazing school I have ever been part of. It is very clear that all the Teachers and the Principle are very involved in the positive development of every child both emotionally and academically. I am so glad that my grandchildren are blessed to be part of this amazing school and Faculty.

Posted August 14, 2013
FANTASTIC. So blessed to be able to take my children there. The faculty is incredible, and the school is so clean and nice.

Posted July 29, 2013
this is where my grandkids go to great school love it Mrs. Sims is a sweet lady

North Rock Creek Public School 1

Posted April 29, 2011
Bullying is alive and well at NRC! Many students suffer from bullying and the principal does nothing about it! Several have transferred out. School discipline in general is poor, again because the principal is ineffective in dealing with discipline problems. Potentially a great school, but it will never be so unless they get a handle on discipline.

Posted April 26, 2010

North Rock Creek Public School 2

Posted April 07, 2009

Posted March 10, 2009
My kids have gone to this school for 4 years and it has been great! We have considered moving out of town several times and don't because of the school. The teachers are very caring and will call you personally if there are any problems. The pricipal was my son's pre k teacher and is the most caring person that you could want watching your students. if you are considering this school just visit for a day and i promise that you will want your student to attend.

Posted March 02, 2009
I highly recommend this school. I have not had any problems with bulllying (my daughter is in 4th) She has attended this school since PreK. The teachers are very caring. The best thing NRC has to offer is a fantastic elementary principal and an all day PreK! Also it is a part of ORES (oklahoma rural educational system) and separate from Shawnee public schools, which are not all that great. Also, where I live, the kids have a choice between attending Earlsboro High or Shawnee High, and thats a nice freedom. Also this is one of the best funded schools in the area. There is a small tribal housing area near by, but for the most part there aren't lots of 'bad kids' associated with this area, like what is often associated with public housing areas. If your looking for a good school with out the stuck-up attitudes this is it!

Posted October 31, 2008

Posted October 27, 2008
All three of my children have attended NRC since PRE-K, and we are very happy with this school. I wish they had a high-school since my oldest will be graduationg this year, but I know that they have more than prepared her for highschool and college. We had some rough patches in the sixth grade, but the faculty was prompt in taking care of any concern I had. I could not imagine my children going to any other school and I am fortunate to be apart of the system for many years to come when my little one starts school. We love being Cougars!

North Rock Creek Public School
42400 Garrett's Lake Rd, Shawnee, OK  74804
Last modified North Rock Creek Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Rock Creek Public School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews.