Bad
Good

I love this school my son and daughter both attended there, and graduated. The school is greatest. I would recommend this to anyone, for the most caring and the guidiness of the school staff. Now my grandaughter is attending and I'm so happy about it, makes myself feel old but have loved every minute of the time I have spent with the school, I know some have moved on but I still know some that are left and glad that they are here.

I've been a student at this school its a great school its better then most schools i loved it. The teachers there are nice. to me they educate better then other shawnee schools

I've been highly impressed with the quality of education provided. Caring staff and teachers make it an enviroment adapted to promote life long learning. When you look at the test scores, especially in relation to the average socio-economic background of the kids, this school is exceeding expectations.

Two of my children have attened this school since the beginning of their education. My son just graduated from 8th grade this past year and my daughter has 2 more school years, counting the one coming up in the fall of 2007. Our experience with PGS has been wonderful. The teachers are great and take the time to teach the children not just make assignments and set back and do nothing. The PE teachers/Coaches are just as amazing they work very hard to teach the children good leadership skills and much more. This school is great. My only regret is that it stops at 8th grade.

Last modified Pleasant Grove Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.