Jefferson Elementary School 1

Posted August 05, 2013
Bullying is a huge problem that has not been addressed in the 4 years my children have been going to this school. The teachers shrug it off, and the bullying becomes hitting/slapping/tripping.. and we've had enough. The principal is very respectable and caring, but the staff is hardly any of that.

Posted May 03, 2012
The Teacher's and Principal are caring and helpful. From the crossing guards to the staff members this school has always been underated in my opinion but is truly a top notch school.

Posted February 07, 2008
a positive influence on my children.

Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted October 25, 2007
My child currently goes to jefferson elem overall I would have to say the school is pretty good , the teacher has been very good about keeping me informed about things that are going on in the class room.

Posted September 25, 2007

Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted July 28, 2007
two of my children have gone there one is still in Jefferson .I think it is a great school.

Jefferson Elementary School
800 North Louisa Avenue, Shawnee, OK  74801
Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top