Posted August 17, 2014
Avoid this school at all costs. The teachers are okay but the administration is horrid. The principal actually shouted at my wife in front of our daughter. The secretary is rude and behaves as though helping you is an inconvenience. If you disagree with their opinions you are wrong. We changed schools this year and should have done so long ago.

Will Rogers Elementary School 4

Posted May 07, 2014
The Secretary is very rude! She always has been.shes not very welcoming.when you walk into an elementary school you should see smiles. We just moved here 2 years a go and we were nervous about our son going to a new school...and the secretary did not make us feel welcome.

Posted August 19, 2013
I had high expectations for this school as I tend to hear other people describe it as the best school in Shawnee (none of the schools here are great). The office staff including Principal at Will Rogers is by far some of the worst I have ever come across. The teachers are great, but with out proper leadership will soon flounder. The best advise I can give is to avoid Shawnee altogether, but if you must be here take your children to Tecumseh or Bethel.

Posted September 07, 2011
Very dissapointed in this school. Overcrowded and understaffed. No communication. We are going to get out of this school. There are much better school districts in Shawnee and surrounding areas.

Posted July 13, 2010
I am very impressed with the academics, communication, and the caring attitude of the teachers at Will Rogers. They are a great group of educators and they genuinely care about the well-being of each child.

Posted August 14, 2009

Posted April 29, 2009

Posted July 12, 2007
We came from Yukon school district 3 years ago and are VERY disappoointed in the teacher's our daughter has had. Communication with teachers is almost non-existant. When I asked my daughter for a letter from the teacher to confirm a pajama day (for the date) she refused and said our daughter would just have to miss out if we didn't believe her. 3 students showed up on the wrong day in PJ's. Our daughter missed a couple homework assignments, we told the teacher to inform us if she missed any more...at the end of the semester, she had a total of 7 missing. Not a word from the teacher. Went to the principal and did not get any support from him. Will Roger's needs work in communication!

Will Rogers Elementary School 0

Posted July 11, 2007
The most involved principle I have ever seen.. The teachers are wonderful too.

Posted October 05, 2005
I receive information from my child's teach on a regular basis. I am always getting something form the school to inform on upcoming events and activities. We have moved fromt he Edmond Public School District in Oklahoma and this school district is much better communicating information. I like the fact that the children are all treated on an individual basis.

Will Rogers Elementary School
2600 North Union, Shawnee, OK  74804
Last modified Will Rogers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Will Rogers Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.