Bad
Good

The other reviews are old and outdated. Will Rogers has a good principal and great teachers. The test scores are the best in the district and this is a result of great teachers who really care about our kids.

Avoid this school at all costs. The teachers are okay but the administration is horrid. The principal actually shouted at my wife in front of our daughter. The secretary is rude and behaves as though helping you is an inconvenience. If you disagree with their opinions you are wrong. We changed schools this year and should have done so long ago.

The Secretary is very rude! She always has been.shes not very welcoming.when you walk into an elementary school you should see smiles. We just moved here 2 years a go and we were nervous about our son going to a new school...and the secretary did not make us feel welcome.

I had high expectations for this school as I tend to hear other people describe it as the best school in Shawnee (none of the schools here are great). The office staff including Principal at Will Rogers is by far some of the worst I have ever come across. The teachers are great, but with out proper leadership will soon flounder. The best advise I can give is to avoid Shawnee altogether, but if you must be here take your children to Tecumseh or Bethel.

Very dissapointed in this school. Overcrowded and understaffed. No communication. We are going to get out of this school. There are much better school districts in Shawnee and surrounding areas.

I am very impressed with the academics, communication, and the caring attitude of the teachers at Will Rogers. They are a great group of educators and they genuinely care about the well-being of each child.

We came from Yukon school district 3 years ago and are VERY disappoointed in the teacher's our daughter has had. Communication with teachers is almost non-existant. When I asked my daughter for a letter from the teacher to confirm a pajama day (for the date) she refused and said our daughter would just have to miss out if we didn't believe her. 3 students showed up on the wrong day in PJ's. Our daughter missed a couple homework assignments, we told the teacher to inform us if she missed any more...at the end of the semester, she had a total of 7 missing. Not a word from the teacher. Went to the principal and did not get any support from him. Will Roger's needs work in communication!

The most involved principle I have ever seen.. The teachers are wonderful too.

Last modified Will Rogers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.