Posted May 16, 2013
angrydillpickle and JOLLYDILLPICKLE! i rate this school 17 out of 5 hi hi hi hi h ih hi h ih ih i h

South Rock Creek Public School 1

Posted July 23, 2012
Do NOT enroll your child in this school if your child is a minority or looks like he/she isn't 100% white. We have experienced nothing but problems with this school and the administration will do nothing to rectify the problem. When we speak to the principal, he does nothing but have the teacher call us and the teacher IS the problem. I even have a formal evaluation from a 3rd party that says there is discrimination going on at this school and STILL they do nothing about it. I will be pulling my child from this school and taking him/her elsewhere. The discrimination is never outright but my child is excluded from activities and teams and I am told by other parents that is is just "understood" that children of color aren't allowed to do certian things at South Rock Creek School. And if your child is 'different' in any way, don't expect the teachers or staff to care or do anything to help your child. Run from this school and go elsewhere is my best advice!

Posted March 29, 2011
This school has been amazing for our daughter! The teachers have been excellent and supportive.

South Rock Creek Public School 2

Posted July 22, 2009

South Rock Creek Public School 0

Posted April 29, 2009
Teacher -student ratio is great. Teachers and support staff are very diligent and helpful to both students and parents. Any problem arising is taken care of immediately with parent involvement. Curiculum is excellent.

Posted April 13, 2009
This school is amazing all of my kids go there they have awesome teachers and the kids there are all great!!!

Posted April 08, 2009
A definate 5. I would give more if i could. I can't say enough good things about this school.

Posted February 16, 2009

South Rock Creek Public School 3

Posted July 09, 2008

Posted February 21, 2008

South Rock Creek Public School
17800 South Rock Creek Road, Shawnee, OK  74801
Last modified South Rock Creek Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Rock Creek Public School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top