Posted February 01, 2010
Liberty Academy is a top notch school. It has a wonderful environment and the curriculum is superb. The extracurricular activitis are also very good. They offer volleyball, basketball, soccer, track and they also have an academic team. They also offer advanced placement classes. As shown, I have nothing but good things to say about this school. As an graduate, I reccomend it to all.

Posted January 30, 2010
I would recommend Liberty Academy to every Christian parent that wants to see their child excel above the norm.

Posted November 21, 2009
I love Liberty Academy. My children are at least a year ahead of the public school children. I should know I work for the public school. Unfortunately, the public schools have to spend so much time on large class size and discipline issues they don't have the freedom to teach what they want to teach. At Liberty, they teach superior academics, morals, and discipline. I'm very thankful to have this economical choice of schools for my kids. If you are looking for a school that has high expectations coupled with christian values this school is for you. Granted it's not for everyone but it's right for my family.

Liberty Academy 4

Posted October 05, 2009

Liberty Academy 1

Posted May 05, 2009

Liberty Academy 0

Posted July 30, 2008
My children both attended Liberty Academy from the time they were in preschool through 12th grade. One of my children attended the University of Okahoma, along with several of his Liberty classmates. His act score more than met the minimum requirement of OU. My other child graduated from Oklahoma State University. There are Liberty graduates who are now doctors, lawyers, teachers, and even one who dances in Chicago in the popular musical 'Wicked.' In the fall of 2007 a Parent/Teacher organization was formed and has been a huge success. I feel my children received an excellent education and have benefited greatly from their experience at Liberty Academy.

Posted December 20, 2007
I think Liberty is an amazing school and the teachers are really dedicated to their students.

Liberty Academy 1

Posted December 11, 2007

Posted October 04, 2007

Posted April 12, 2007
Great school. Caring, loving teachers and staff who are interested in students achieving the highest they can. Christian centered learning environment w/superior academic standards. Would recommend to anyone.

Liberty Academy