Shawnee, OK

Posted February 01, 2010
Liberty Academy is a top notch school. It has a wonderful environment and the curriculum is superb. The extracurricular activitis are also very good. They offer volleyball, basketball, soccer, track and they also have an academic team. They also offer advanced placement classes. As shown, I have nothing but good things to say about this school. As an graduate, I reccomend it to all.

Posted January 30, 2010
I would recommend Liberty Academy to every Christian parent that wants to see their child excel above the norm.

Posted November 21, 2009
I love Liberty Academy. My children are at least a year ahead of the public school children. I should know I work for the public school. Unfortunately, the public schools have to spend so much time on large class size and discipline issues they don't have the freedom to teach what they want to teach. At Liberty, they teach superior academics, morals, and discipline. I'm very thankful to have this economical choice of schools for my kids. If you are looking for a school that has high expectations coupled with christian values this school is for you. Granted it's not for everyone but it's right for my family.

Liberty Academy

Posted July 30, 2008
My children both attended Liberty Academy from the time they were in preschool through 12th grade. One of my children attended the University of Okahoma, along with several of his Liberty classmates. His act score more than met the minimum requirement of OU. My other child graduated from Oklahoma State University. There are Liberty graduates who are now doctors, lawyers, teachers, and even one who dances in Chicago in the popular musical 'Wicked.' In the fall of 2007 a Parent/Teacher organization was formed and has been a huge success. I feel my children received an excellent education and have benefited greatly from their experience at Liberty Academy.

Posted December 20, 2007
I think Liberty is an amazing school and the teachers are really dedicated to their students.

Posted April 12, 2007
Great school. Caring, loving teachers and staff who are interested in students achieving the highest they can. Christian centered learning environment w/superior academic standards. Would recommend to anyone.

Posted March 05, 2007
The academic program at Liberty Academy is the best in the county. The school offers music, drama, basketball, cheerleading, volleyball, track and golf. The extracurricular activities offered are top notch. The high school basketball teams have one several state championships. Due to the relatively small school size and tight budget, they are unable to offer other sports such as baseball, softball and football. Contrary to some reviews, the school does encourage parental involvement when it comes to academics and extracurricular activity fundraising. The school does not have 'parent booster clubs' like many public schools. The discipline is strict in comparison to the public school environment. The school does not have much tolerance for repeat poor behavior.

Liberty Academy 4

Posted March 02, 2007
My kids go to Liberty. The school is excellent. Strong in academics and more importantly helps students to become the people God wants them to be.

Posted February 10, 2007
I was a student at Liberty and now send my child there--which I believe shows that it is indeed a quality school. Liberty does have high expectations for the students, but I view that as a great thing--I expect the best from my child as well! And if there is a problem with parental involvement it is that...a teacher is always available--you just have to ask!

Liberty Academy 1

Posted January 26, 2007
I have went to this school and I have to say it is not so good. Even though this school is 'advanced' they do not get the basics in. Every teacher at the school has a good heart but stop the unfairness. They need to straighten out some of the kids and give them some free time, these are kids for crying out loud!

Liberty Academy