Posted April 22, 2015
This is an excellent school! The principal and staff are very caring and work for the best for students and parents. Communication between staff and parents is consistent and considerate. I am pleased about the strong, godly vision that the school has and its high academic standards. My children love attending Family of Faith and we, as parents, intend to have them there for years to come. Thank you to the staff for loving Jesus and the kids!

Posted April 21, 2015
My children have attended Family of Faith for a few years. They have always been treated with love and respect. Many times I have met with the administration and never have I had a negative experience. We are blessed to be able to place our kids in a safe, Godly environment. They are learning about God's love and preparing for their future. I am more than pleased with their spiritual and academic growth.
4 people found this helpful

Posted April 21, 2015
I have three children at FFCS. I can honestly say that I am grateful for each and every teacher that my children have. Both the elementary and secondary grades give a high level of education and show a tremendous amount of support and love for my children. I appreciate being able to talk to each teacher if I ever have questions about any of my children's progress. I have several ways that I can keep up with my children's education and that I can get involved in the school. The teachers, staff, and administration are a huge blessing to my children. The character traits and biblical values that are a part of the academics help give my children the guidance they need become successful adults. I appreciate the family atmosphere and the safe environment my children have to learn and grow in. I and my children feel welcomed and respected and loved each time we walk into the school.
3 people found this helpful

Posted April 21, 2015
We have 2 children in FOFCS and are very happy with the attention our boys recieve daily. We moved in the middle of the school year, and our 1st grader got introduced to cursive during this transition. His teacher took the extra time to spend with him to help quickly catch on to be with the other children in his class. The staff is super friendly and loving and we are thankful for this school to help our children learn about biblical truths.

Posted April 21, 2015
I am an alumni of Family of Faith Christian School, and have two boys attending there currently. I chose to send my boys there because the Spirit of God that is imparted in such a real and tangible way. Students are taught to know the Word and voice of God at an early age! The education is superior to most, or at least a lot! We have sent our boys to a larger Christian school while in the Tulsa area. Our first grader transferred and had to learn cursive to catch up because Family of Faith starts cursive in kindergarten! With the help of his awesome teacher, he was writing in cursive well in about two months time! My youngest son has had several disciplinary issues, and I have been very pleased with the love and grace shown to him! Any time it has escalated to the administration, I was called, and my input was listened to and valued. The dedication of the staff to educating and leading my kids into a personal relationship with God is second to none! The teachers aren't there just to collect a pay check, they are there to train up passionate followers of Jesus Christ!

Posted January 10, 2015
I am very pleased with my children's educational experience. They have gained a love for learning, academic success, increased confidence, excellent role models in their teachers and love from the same, quality friends, and deeper devotion and desire to serve the Lord. Blessings to Family of Faith Christian School.

Family Of Faith Christian School 1

Posted January 07, 2015
Terrible experience with both manager and teacher with my son. Parental input is completely unwelcomed, concern for my child was dismissed as laughable. Manager became outraged and blew her Top upon the first and only time I approached them with any Concern of his Experience; kicking my son out and storming out of the room because I Simply wanted to be involved in his care and because I refused to Agree with them about Their estimate of my childs Experiences and Feelings as apposed to what they would Have preferred me to believe over my childs. Also rejected and scoffed at my desire to be heard as My childs Primary Advocate and Provider and to be involved in his feeling more welcome and respected. He felt pressured to finish all of his Food , Felt laughed at by other child about his Academic level and didn't have any TP on three occasions or ability to call the teacher for help getting it. Very Angry Arrogrant and Also Not a Christian Attitude but A Sarcastic Superior One!!! Shame on You

Posted June 10, 2011
Family of Faith Christian School is a great school academically and spiritually. Kids are trained to know God. My five and seven year old love school and tell me how much Jesus love people all the time. They are hungry for God, and when we pray at night they want to sing a song to Jesus to worship Him. If you are looking for a school that will teach your kids to know Jesus this is the school for your kids. High academics are just a side note, with opportunities for kids to obtain college credits before they graduate high school . I love this school.

Posted January 22, 2011
Our daughter enjoys every day of her attendance at Family of Faith. We are so blessed to have a place with great atmosphere, faculty, and education. Our daughter commonly shows her knowledge of academic and social skill that surprise us. We are blessed to have found such a place and would recommend this school to parents who are looking for a safe, comfortable, and spiritual environment.

Family Of Faith Christian School
Po Box 1442, Shawnee, OK  74802
Last modified Family Of Faith Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Family Of Faith Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top