K-12|Private

Bad
Good

I have 3 children who attend Family of Faith Christian School. My oldest is 10 and has attended since K-4. Things I love about this school: - The student to teacher ratio is amazing! My children receive the one on one attention they need (especially during challenging lessons). Average class size for my children last year was 12 students. - The curriculum is of the highest quality and the teachers are given the freedom to customize it's delivery to each class and student as needed. - I am able to contact the teachers and administrators with ease. I know that they hear my concerns/questions and respond quickly. - I appreciate the way that conflicts are handled. They call/text me and discuss what the conflict was as well as how they chose to deal with the conflict. They then offer to meet with them if I would like to speak with them further on the matter, etc. Of all the times my children have been involved (around 3 times last year-combined), I was inspired and relieved at how the teachers/staff addressed the issues and resolved the conflict. No further meeting was needed, but I was pleased that they offered. - My kids love the school lunches. - All of the faculty and staff genuinely love and care about the well-being of each and every child. When my children are not with me, it is so good to know that they are in an environment of love and safety. - They welcome parent involvement. It was so nice to be able to "read a book" to my baby's whole kindergarten class during the book fair and to volunteer for the field trips! My kid thought I was a super star and I was just glad this working mamma got to spend that extra time with him. Thank you, Family of Faith faculty and staff for all you do! We appreciate you!!!

Amount of homework: Agree

The homework varies from grade-to-grade, teacher-to-teacher. However, at times when the homework load became too much (whether b/c of the level of my child's development or our home schedule becoming too hectic), I was able to speak with the teacher and find a way to accomplish what was required. They were understanding and helpful in finding solutions.

This is an excellent school! The principal and staff are very caring and work for the best for students and parents. Communication between staff and parents is consistent and considerate. I am pleased about the strong, godly vision that the school has and its high academic standards. My children love attending Family of Faith and we, as parents, intend to have them there for years to come. Thank you to the staff for loving Jesus and the kids!

My children have attended Family of Faith for a few years. They have always been treated with love and respect. Many times I have met with the administration and never have I had a negative experience. We are blessed to be able to place our kids in a safe, Godly environment. They are learning about God's love and preparing for their future. I am more than pleased with their spiritual and academic growth.

I have three children at FFCS. I can honestly say that I am grateful for each and every teacher that my children have. Both the elementary and secondary grades give a high level of education and show a tremendous amount of support and love for my children. I appreciate being able to talk to each teacher if I ever have questions about any of my children's progress. I have several ways that I can keep up with my children's education and that I can get involved in the school. The teachers, staff, and administration are a huge blessing to my children. The character traits and biblical values that are a part of the academics help give my children the guidance they need become successful adults. I appreciate the family atmosphere and the safe environment my children have to learn and grow in. I and my children feel welcomed and respected and loved each time we walk into the school.

We have 2 children in FOFCS and are very happy with the attention our boys recieve daily. We moved in the middle of the school year, and our 1st grader got introduced to cursive during this transition. His teacher took the extra time to spend with him to help quickly catch on to be with the other children in his class. The staff is super friendly and loving and we are thankful for this school to help our children learn about biblical truths.

I am an alumni of Family of Faith Christian School, and have two boys attending there currently. I chose to send my boys there because the Spirit of God that is imparted in such a real and tangible way. Students are taught to know the Word and voice of God at an early age! The education is superior to most, or at least a lot! We have sent our boys to a larger Christian school while in the Tulsa area. Our first grader transferred and had to learn cursive to catch up because Family of Faith starts cursive in kindergarten! With the help of his awesome teacher, he was writing in cursive well in about two months time! My youngest son has had several disciplinary issues, and I have been very pleased with the love and grace shown to him! Any time it has escalated to the administration, I was called, and my input was listened to and valued. The dedication of the staff to educating and leading my kids into a personal relationship with God is second to none! The teachers aren't there just to collect a pay check, they are there to train up passionate followers of Jesus Christ!

I am very pleased with my children's educational experience. They have gained a love for learning, academic success, increased confidence, excellent role models in their teachers and love from the same, quality friends, and deeper devotion and desire to serve the Lord. Blessings to Family of Faith Christian School.

Terrible experience with both manager and teacher with my son. Parental input is completely unwelcomed, concern for my child was dismissed as laughable. Manager became outraged and blew her Top upon the first and only time I approached them with any Concern of his Experience; kicking my son out and storming out of the room because I Simply wanted to be involved in his care and because I refused to Agree with them about Their estimate of my childs Experiences and Feelings as apposed to what they would Have preferred me to believe over my childs. Also rejected and scoffed at my desire to be heard as My childs Primary Advocate and Provider and to be involved in his feeling more welcome and respected. He felt pressured to finish all of his Food , Felt laughed at by other child about his Academic level and didn't have any TP on three occasions or ability to call the teacher for help getting it. Very Angry Arrogrant and Also Not a Christian Attitude but A Sarcastic Superior One!!! Shame on You

Last modified Family Of Faith Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12