Posted June 10, 2011
Family of Faith Christian School is a great school academically and spiritually. Kids are trained to know God. My five and seven year old love school and tell me how much Jesus love people all the time. They are hungry for God, and when we pray at night they want to sing a song to Jesus to worship Him. If you are looking for a school that will teach your kids to know Jesus this is the school for your kids. High academics are just a side note, with opportunities for kids to obtain college credits before they graduate high school . I love this school.

Posted January 22, 2011
Our daughter enjoys every day of her attendance at Family of Faith. We are so blessed to have a place with great atmosphere, faculty, and education. Our daughter commonly shows her knowledge of academic and social skill that surprise us. We are blessed to have found such a place and would recommend this school to parents who are looking for a safe, comfortable, and spiritual environment.

Family Of Faith Christian School 0

Posted January 31, 2009
This was our first year to attend, after previous experience with both private and public schools. We homeschooled for a short time, however, my kids really enjoy the social aspect of being with peers. My husband and I enjoy the fact they are with peers that are taught to respect and love one another as Christ loves us. The atmosphere of this school is so lovely. The children are not stressed out and neither are the teachers. Everyone is respectful. My children come home very content and happy. Just the other day, one of our kids begged us to' go to school here forever'. And they hate it when school is canceled for snow or holidays. I enjoy picking them up, because they come home content and happy. Overall, this school is outstanding.

Posted September 13, 2007
Our 4 kids have had such a great experience at this great school. They have reached a high level in there education. The teachers are so loving and helpful at all times. The word of God is given to be the rock to stand on. Our greatest find in Oklahoma has been this school. Great people and staff. Anderson Family

Family Of Faith Christian School 4

Posted August 19, 2003

Family Of Faith Christian School
Po Box 1442, Shawnee, OK  74802
Last modified Family Of Faith Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Family Of Faith Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top