Spencer, OK

Posted October 21, 2009
It is a driven school which promotes literacy first. Top down leadership driving a 25 book this year program to get students excited about reading.

Posted October 20, 2009
I love Rogers Middle School because the staff is great and they care about the students.

Posted October 19, 2009
The teachers are great and they care about the students futures. I attended Rogers myself it's a great school

Posted October 16, 2009
They have a great parent resource room, band,and math program. They have a great staff and they have a program that prepares the students for college. They also have alot of family resources such as mentoring for young boys and counseling.

Posted October 14, 2009
I think Rogers Middle School is the best place to work, our staff is loyal, generous and spiritual. Our kids are fortunate to be here and we are fortunate to have them. I look forward to coming to work!!!

Posted October 14, 2009
The school is fastly becoming a outstanding middle school and they are simple great

Posted October 14, 2009
I love my school and the students who give me a reason to come to work every day. We have so many gifts, talents, and ethnicities represented at Rogers, and it is a challenging, fun, and sometimes entertaining place to work! The teachers and staff at Rogers are all top-notch and love children! We firmly believe in making a difference one child at a time. While Rogers is a great school, it is also a needy school with 100% of our students eligible for free and reduced lunches. You couldn't pick a better school to support and encourage in your efforts to reward worthy schools. Please help us make a difference in the lives of our students by giving us the honor of being one of your winners. Sincerely, Ms. Greenhoward, 6th Grade Language Arts Teacher

Posted October 14, 2009
Rogers has school pride, the children participate in all extra curricular activities. They keep their school clean and are polite.

Posted October 14, 2009
Rogers is a community school that is well support by the neighborhood.

Posted October 13, 2009
I have work with the students at Rogers for 14 years. The staff is caring and like a real family. Its a great place to work. The job is challenging at times but I love my students and it is worth the time and effort. Go Mustangs!!!

4000 Spencer Road, Spencer, OK  73084
Last modified Rogers Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rogers Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top