PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

The preschool program is AWESOME. I like that they start at age 2. The student/teacher ratio is great & I love that my child is going to be learning instead of just playing in a room all day. The quality of education and care is amazing. You can see that the teachers really love what they do! A+++++

My children attend this school. My 4yr old is also reading and spelling simple words in the K-4 class. WOW!

I've raised my own children who attended public schools. I am truely amazed daily as I watch my grandchild who attends CCA in comparison. Thank God for the pastor and his wife, for the vision they had for this school many years ago. I know of no other family who could better serve the educational and spiritual needs of our children.

I have children in each age group at this school. I love the school, but most of the staff are family and are related to the pastor of the church. This can create tension at times when dealing with issues. The elementry classes and teachers are by far the best and love what they do. High school leaves alot to be desired. Mrs. Hinson and Mrs. Toni are by far the best teachers in the world and love each and every child in their class.

My daughter loves going to school at CCA, and she has learned so much. She can read, and she is only four!

Last modified Cornerstone Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8