Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

I went to this school from Pre-K to the 8th grade. My kids both now go to this school. I think Maryetta is a fantastic school all the way around. I'm proud my kids are apart of it.

I went to maryetta in the 7th and 8th grades many years ago..I wish I would have went there all thru Pre-k thru 8th I really did like the school I was the new student but none of the other students made me feel out of place now my two boys go to maryetta and they love it just as well as I do. the faculty and staff are some great people at maryetta my boys do great academically and with the extracurricular activities. i like that my boys are well known at the school they have been at maryetta since they were 3 and 4 they are now in the 2nd and 5th grades. they feel safe and cared for by the school and have many many friends!

I go to maryetta. I love it there, my teacher is great and so are the other ones. We learn a lot in my class. The teacher will make sure your safe.We go through a lot of procedures.Your children will make friends fast.

Last modified Maryetta Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.