Bad
Good

Posted March 18, 2010
I went to this school from Pre-K to the 8th grade. My kids both now go to this school. I think Maryetta is a fantastic school all the way around. I'm proud my kids are apart of it.

Posted March 26, 2009
I went to maryetta in the 7th and 8th grades many years ago..I wish I would have went there all thru Pre-k thru 8th I really did like the school I was the new student but none of the other students made me feel out of place now my two boys go to maryetta and they love it just as well as I do. the faculty and staff are some great people at maryetta my boys do great academically and with the extracurricular activities. i like that my boys are well known at the school they have been at maryetta since they were 3 and 4 they are now in the 2nd and 5th grades. they feel safe and cared for by the school and have many many friends!

Posted October 27, 2008
I go to maryetta. I love it there, my teacher is great and so are the other ones. We learn a lot in my class. The teacher will make sure your safe.We go through a lot of procedures.Your children will make friends fast.

Posted September 09, 2005
I think Maryetta is a great school. I went there when I was little and now my son is going there. It has great teachers and great extracurricular activities. My son loves the gymnastics and the swimming.

Posted February 19, 2005
Maryetta School is a wonderful place for children to learn in a caring environment. The school provides opportunities for students to excel in all areas--not just sports. My children are active in the sports program, but compete in art contests, choral productions, academic meets and cultural competitions. The teachers and admnistration have contributed to a welcoming atmosphere. I enjoy entering the building and watching the interactions between faculty and students. Students are known by name and parents are welcome at Maryetta Schools. The facilities are in excellent condition and the school is expanding to include additional programs for the teaching of wresting and gymnastics. My children are happy...that speaks volumes.

Posted March 17, 2004
This is a wonderful school. Since my son started here this year his grades are better than they ever been. The extracurricular activities are spectactular. He is involved in so many things that it is making him a better person all around.

Rural Route 6, Box 2840, Stilwell, OK  74960
Last modified Maryetta Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.