Parkview Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
The teachers and faculty truly care for the children.

Parkview Elementary School 5

Posted October 26, 2008
My daughter has attended Parkview for five years. She likes school and has performed well on the state tests. As a parent, the principal and teachers make me feel comfortable.

Parkview Elementary School 2

Posted March 27, 2007

Parkview Elementary School 3

Posted October 27, 2005

Parkview Elementary School 5

Posted August 14, 2004
My daughter attended Parkview from 2nd Grade thru 6th Grade. The Principal, teachers, as well as the office staff have made it an unforgettable experience for her. A parent couldn't ask for a better group of people to mentor her daughter. It saddened me knowing that my daughter had to move on to Jr. High and I certainly hope that she has the same experience at her new school as she did there at Parkview. I now have a little 4 year old who will be attending pre-k there at Parkview and I am comforted knowing that she will be in good hands. I am confident that the staff will provide the same great experience for her as they did for my other daughter. Thank you Parkview! You are an awesome group of people! Keep up the great work!

Parkview Elementary School
119 West 10th Street, Stroud, OK  74079
Last modified Parkview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top