Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

This school has great programs and amazing teachers who invest in the students and care about their education. It also has a wide variety of incredible art and extra curricular programs for the students to take part in. The teacher leadership from teachers like Holly Stocks, Michael Peters, Chuck Pack, Josh Allen, Mark Jordan, Brenda McClain, and Jason Proctor greatly enhance the education experience.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers for the most part invest in student's education, care for the students well being, and care for their education.

The quality of learning I recive there declines on a daily basis. Favoritism runs rampant there.

I must say that I am very disappointed in this school. The school's discipline policy needs to be enforced. If you have a child that skips school, this is not the school for you, look elsewhere. As a parent, I was repeatedly aware as well as the school attendance that our child was skipping class however nobody wanted to do anything as far as discipline. I even called and asked that the child be punished for their actions but they didn't. A parent would like to think that the school would be more intolerant of this behavior, but not this school. The kids fight a lot and even went as far as putting videos on the internet of the fights. This school definitely needs to be reminded that they dealing with MINORS and are responsible for them and quit running the school like a college with too many freedoms.

I think it's an amazing High School with a wide array of classes. The teachers there are amazing and some of the kindest I've ever met. But they are very short on resources and struggle every day to teach with what little they can afford.

This school rocks. I don't care what anyone says. This is, without a doubt, the best school this side of the Mississippi.

I have attended this school for two years and I think that it is one of the best school in Oklahoma. All the teachers are very nice and care about there students. They even give you there cell phone number and tell you to text them if there is problem in class or something!!! So I think this school is amazing.

I am an alumni and a parent of two kid that have went to Tahlequah schools. We have no sports program, If you know someone or go to church with a coach you will get to play and it has been that way for a long time.

I am an alumni of this school. And when I went there I hated it. Poor leadership, poor instructors, poor administration. The sports program, well, there isn't one. I am a sophomore in college now, and I had to teach myself how to study because the classes were so easy, I did not have to study in high school. I never cracked a book. It was a horrible experience.

Last modified Tahlequah High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.