Tahlequah, OK

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted July 09, 2008
All 5 of my children have attended Woodall since they were old enough to start Pre-K. We have lived out of district the entire time but I would not change anything. I now have two who have graduated from Woodall and they still go back to see teachers and administration when they can. The teachers are available when needed and have even given home numbers to help me out because of my work schedule. They are great!

Posted May 29, 2008
I have two children at Woodall. We love the teachers and staff, they really care about the students. Woodall is small enough that the teachers know all the students and can spend time with the students in areas they need help. It is also large enough that the students don't miss out on academics or sports.

Woodall Public School 0

Posted May 22, 2008
All three of my children attend Woodall and have done since they have been old enough to attend school. We live out of district, but the drive is worth it and I would never consider sending my children elsewhere. The principal, superindent, faculty, and staff are what makes Woodall a great school.

Posted December 27, 2007

Posted November 09, 2007

Woodall Public School 0

Posted June 29, 2007
As the mother of one child, I was very picky when it came to placing my child in a school. I chose Woodall based on recommendations and academic and socials success'. I sold my home and relocated so that my child would be in this school's district and be able to attend as long as he possibly can. His first year was awesome. He had a very caring, dedicated team that made him feel very confident and safe. He has learned so much!!

Posted January 12, 2004

Woodall Public School
14090 West 835 Road, Tahlequah, OK  74464
Last modified Woodall Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodall Public School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top