Tahlequah, OK

Grand View Public School 4

Posted January 08, 2012
I went to Grandview for the majority of my elementary schooling. It was a great experience for me. They have a lot programs to challenge kids to do their best. The teachers really cared about every student and took the time to ensure every student understood the classwork.

Grand View Public School 0

Posted March 25, 2008
Grand View is a well organized school. The students are very well behaved and are expected to follow the rules. They have many opportunities in acedemics, music, and sports. Every student kind find something they like to do in the extracuricular activities. They have science fairs, art shows, writing contests, and spelling bees. My kids love the school and are getting an excellent education that a larger school could not give to them.

Grand View Public School 5

Posted January 07, 2008

Grand View Public School 5

Posted August 10, 2007

Grand View Public School 4

Posted August 01, 2004
Grand View, overall, is a great school. That's why I send my kids there even though I have to drive 10 miles from my house to get them there when I live 3 blocks from a 'city' school. I just wish they had more extracurricular activites for the kids to do. More ball games and things like that, even for the lower grades. Also, they desperatly need cleaner bathrooms. I do think the teachers take time to actually teach though and that is the main reason for choosing a school for your kids.

Grand View Public School 1

Posted December 03, 2003

Grand View Public School
15481 North Jarvis Road, Tahlequah, OK  74464
Last modified Grand View Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grand View Public School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top