Thackerville High School 5

Posted August 26, 2009

Thackerville High School 0

Posted November 15, 2008
This is a great school, and it prepares students to continue their education in colleges. They are well-rounded and offer alot for the students.

Thackerville High School 2

Posted November 02, 2008
Not a great school but not a horrible on either. I have a special needs child and they just see to carry my child by. Not enough structure and hands on. The only thing I think this year my child has learned is to use a computer mouse.

Thackerville High School 1

Posted March 06, 2008
not good doesnt take care of the students and tells them that the need to drop out of high school

Thackerville High School 5

Posted March 23, 2005
- a former student

Thackerville High School 4

Posted June 29, 2004
- a former student
I liked living in a small town and knowing everyone. Which was sometimes good and sometimes bad. As far as my education I fill that the teachers gave there all with ever student. They provided me with the elements can pass on the my children and that is what really matters. I had teachers stay after school just to help me and other students the teachers and staff gave 110% and went above and beyond. Thank you so much, Rebecca Buess (Mauldin) Class of 1998

Thackerville High School
18943 Us Hwy 77, Thackerville, OK  73459
Last modified Thackerville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thackerville High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top