Bad
Good

Excellent educational opportunities & extra curricular activities & system goes from pk to 12th grade.

Good small community school, but very exclusive . We like some aspects, and some not so much..

My child came home everyday with more homework than was possible to finish before their bedtime. Good teachers just not given the tools they need to teach adequately. They ask for money every week. My kids had a horrible experience at this school, I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Very clique-y - even the parents. Despite the small size, my child was never given any individual attention.

The state of Oklahoma gives this school an A grade! Nice community, as ling as you are one of them, if not, your child may or may not thrive but for the most part we have been happy.

This school has truly failed my children in nearly every way since they have moved into middle school and high school. We have had one or more kids in the district for eleven years. Both children are gifted or natonal honor society students. There are few to none electives in computer programming, technology, advanced maths or science. The district's solution is to take those courses through indpendent study online. One child has such trouble finding a trustworthy administrator, the child found it hard to return. It feels unsafe to the kids because of the many unresponsive or dismissed concerns brought to to the school's attention. High test scores on state tests do not a pleasant learning environment make! Many great people work in the district and live in the community.

I am currently attending Berryhill, this is a fine school, they have some of the highest test scores in the state of oklahoma, the education is there IF the student wants it. A good example of this would be my class of 2010, the intelligence of this class ranges from none to students that have earned as high as a 34 on the ACT and have scored the highest score possible on the AP english test. The athletics in this school seems to vary year to year, we were state runner up in football this year. The music program is where the school truley excells, with 17 state championships in marching band, 12 in jazz band, and several sweepstakes awards for concert band (the sweepstakes is the highest award given to bands in Oklahoma) it is easy to see who represents Berryhill's excellence.

Excellent School, hometown environment, my kids love going to school at Berryhill. I have 3 boys and 2 girls and have never had any problems with any of the teachers or staff. Your child is not a number at Berryhill, they are a person!

This is school is above average for a public school but way below what we are able to provide for our kids.

Great School, I purchased my home just so my kids could attend. My oldest graduated a few years ago and with the teachers incouragement over the years he scored nearly a perfect score on his ACT and was able to choose which college he wanted to attend. I love the home town feel of this area and could not imagine living anywhere else. My son never played sports but really enjoyed the academic clubs. So athletic or not this is the best school.

Last modified Berryhill High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.