Tulsa, OK

Berryhill Middle School 5

Posted November 14, 2012
My daughter has attended school here for three years and loves every bit it seems. Teachers are friendly and welcomed to sharing any and all information about my girl. The band program here is one of the best in the state.

Berryhill Middle School 5

Posted November 14, 2012
I have a son that went to Berryhill Middle School and now my daughter is there. This is really a good school. Sports is a big part of our life, the coaches and community support is amazing! The band is amazing and has been since I went to Berryhill. Its a great place to be!

Berryhill Middle School
3128 South 63rd West Avenue, Tulsa, OK  74107
Last modified Berryhill Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Berryhill Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top