Tulsa, OK
Students enrolled: 1,116

East Central High School 0

Posted November 12, 2010
I am a class of 1969 graduate and believe that East Central deserves to win. My son is a 2001 graduate of ECHS.

Posted December 07, 2009

Posted October 28, 2009

Posted October 14, 2009
My second kid just started attending EC, They got a new and stricter principal. Dont get me wrong, I loved O'Malley, but he didn't enforce the rules. They have a great new rule list and things are changing for the better!

Posted June 01, 2009

Posted May 06, 2009

East Central High School 3

Posted January 30, 2009

East Central High School 3

Posted October 29, 2008
The school is pretty much as easy as it gets when it comes to grades. I make straight A's pretty much through the year, pretty much by just doing the work. I sort of wish it was more of callenge to me, because I tend to slack off this year due to it being EASY to pass. The students are alright, some get a little annoying and the fights are pretty dumb, but over all i suppose its alright. The teachers I believe are push overs. I dont think they have adequate privileges they should have to punish students, save for a few I've had over the years, one of whom left last year :'(. Honestly, the same kids over and over, bring back the paddle? It won't bother me. Why? Because I don't do anything stupid. I give this school an average, but barely that. O'Malley is a great principal

Posted September 22, 2008
The principal at East Central obviously doesn't know how to control his students. This school is horrible

Posted June 11, 2008

East Central High School
12150 East 11th Street, Tulsa, OK  74128
Last modified East Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Central High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top