Thomas Edison Preparatory High School 3

Posted September 05, 2013
Having moved from Ann Arbor, MI to Tulsa, OK several years ago, I have to admit that the public school system here is pretty abysmal. The general population in Tulsa is sorely lacking on the educational front. Fine Parenting is a rarity. Too often, parents rely soley on the public school system to teach their children the differences between right and wrong, left from right, and the most basic of social ediquette. Edison Prep. is an average American High School. It does it's job, but nothing more. I won't boast about how fantastic it is, but I will tell you this...our student is happy there. No longer bullied or picked on, he is making friends and working hard. We have rescued our teen from a bad situation. He has been out of school for almost 2 yrs. Getting him caught up this summer was a challenge, and it is a blessing in disguise that they have lowered expectations. He is doing surprisingly well, and I will be exceedingly proud to see him graduate from this school. I only hope, that when my own daughter is old enough to attend High School, that they raise the bar a little. I want her to be challenged; I want her to grow. Sincereley, A person who loves children

Posted April 01, 2011
As a prior montor and acting coach in the athletics department. I had some of the best years of my life working with MS and HS students in my son and daughters classes.The mindset and commitment to Edison and it's extracurricular activities are commendable.The parents are also the true force behind these events getting off the ground.The support systems are amazing and the time dedicated to the activities are ongoing.You need only ask,and these parents will deliver.This support is felt also in the students.A win win for the parents,students,and school.

Thomas Edison Preparatory High School 0

Posted May 06, 2010
Post on February 29, 2008- I am glad that you enjoy tearing down Edison, but upon reading your grammar I don't think you have any room to talk! To large? If your in TPS? I went to Edison and graduate college next week! I am making good greats and don't feel disadvantaged to my friends who went to Union, Jenks, BA, or Owasso!

Posted February 18, 2010

Thomas Edison Preparatory High School 0

Posted November 20, 2009
this school is amazing.since my daughter has went there her grades have been inproving (:

Posted January 20, 2009

Thomas Edison Preparatory High School 1

Posted June 09, 2008

Posted April 11, 2008

Thomas Edison Preparatory High School 3

Posted March 10, 2008
decent school, but you're better off sending your kids to booker t. my son had a much better experience there than my daughter did at edison, and he got a significantly better education. edison has some bright students but the students overall attitude about learning seems to be quite poor.

Posted March 06, 2008

Thomas Edison Preparatory High School
2906 East 41st Street, Tulsa, OK  74105
Last modified Thomas Edison Preparatory High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas Edison Preparatory High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top